{NINJARIG}

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is like an all out newbie war. DARK, you need to calm down; this post is just so "in your face", it feels like it was written by a chipmunk who's just discovered the wonderful sensation of way too much coffee. The rig from what I could see from the image KyodonZ uploaded, is quite nice, but a couple of tips.

• Take pictures with Mineimator, it's a built in feature y'know. Even with the image provided we can only see a small part of the rig, zoom out a little.
  • Use Imgur, nobody wants to have to download pictures, and Imgur is the easiest to upload to. Then just right-click it, select copy, and paste on the topic.
  • Try Mediafire, Firefactory is annoying, Mediafire is considerably less so.

I hope at least some of this helped. Chao

1 hour ago, KyodonZ said:

windows phones are suck,but window 7,8 are not

How do you know, Windows Phones work just fine if you just want to surf the internet, hell I have a Windows Phone and it loads the Mine-imator forums just fine. Also, improve on your grammar please, "Windows phones suck, but Windows 7/8 do not."

1 hour ago, Cube Productions said:

No. Windows 10 is far less superior. It is complex, but slow and impractical. Windows 7 on the other hand, is truly the best.

Have you even tried Windows 10? Once you get used to it, it is as great as Windows 7. Or maybe it's personal preference, maybe Windows 10 doesn't preform as well as in other systems, I don't know.

1 hour ago, DARK_MC said:

OUR MCPE SERVER:

BUT ITS WHITE LIST NOW

i think

:facepalm: You posted a ninja rig and now you are advertising...

1 hour ago, DARK_MC said:

:awesome:YOU KNOW WHAT?

I GONNA SUICIDE

:facepalm::facepalm:

Okay honestly this topic has gotten way too off topic, so let me be one of the first to actually review and give advice.

The rig actually seems nice, the mask adds a nice touch to it, and, although I may be wrong and that you used a template rig, the mouth was done pretty good.

But some tips:

• Use imgur.com to upload your images, not Filefactory
  • Use Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire, etc. as I'm pretty damn sure no one here uses Filefactory

2 hours ago, Cube Productions said:

No. Windows 10 is far less superior. It is complex, but slow and impractical. Windows 7 on the other hand, is truly the best.

2 hours ago, zinocat said:

windows 10 you mean

LINUX RULES!!

1 hour ago, Mike said:

This is like an all out newbie war. DARK, you need to calm down; this post is just so "in your face", it feels like it was written by a chipmunk who's just discovered the wonderful sensation of way too much coffee. The rig from what I could see from the image KyodonZ uploaded, is quite nice, but a couple of tips.

• Take pictures with Mineimator, it's a built in feature y'know. Even with the image provided we can only see a small part of the rig, zoom out a little.
  • Use Imgur, nobody wants to have to download pictures, and Imgur is the easiest to upload to. Then just right-click it, select copy, and paste on the topic.
  • Try Mediafire, Firefactory is annoying, Mediafire is considerably less so.

I hope at least some of this helped. Chao

hmmmm.thanks ill try too

1 hour ago, Caeden117 said:

How do you know, Windows Phones work just fine if you just want to surf the internet, hell I have a Windows Phone and it loads the Mine-imator forums just fine. Also, improve on your grammar please, "Windows phones suck, but Windows 7/8 do not."

Have you even tried Windows 10? Once you get used to it, it is as great as Windows 7. Or maybe it's personal preference, maybe Windows 10 doesn't preform as well as in other systems, I don't know.

Okay honestly this topic has gotten way too off topic, so let me be one of the first to actually review and give advice.

The rig actually seems nice, the mask adds a nice touch to it, and, although I may be wrong and that you used a template rig, the mouth was done pretty good.

But some tips:

• Use Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire, etc. as I'm pretty damn sure no one here uses Filefactory

i got your last tip but about that server

you know every body talks about windows

and im sorry if i ..... a lot.:rolleyes:

its my first post and yea i seem so nooob at my firstpost you know!

ill try too use Dropbox but im in iran and dropbox is filter here.

11 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

But some tips:

I didn't know suck is a verb

On 10/23/2016 at 8:43 AM, KyodonZ said:

so if I click the download link I will break the rule?

No you'll just be an idiot downloading a potential virus to your PC, the reason why we would LIKE pictures is so we can know exactly what we are getting. If someone told you they were going to sell you a car, you'd like to see it right? Same basic principle, I think. Either way we could still get viruses but the attacker would be banned I believe. I don't know.

1 minute ago, SadGhoster87 said:

What did you think it was?

adj I think,teachers never teach "suck"

1 hour ago, zoocomicsx said:

Looks like someone discovered the wonders of a 4th grade English class.

teacher never teach me "suck",and people in my country don't speak english

1 hour ago, [GMK]animations said:

Pretty sure that's just skibbz facial rig.

IM WORKING ON

AND BE SURE

IAM REALY WORKING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE GAVE ME -2

I SAID THAT IS  DEMO VERSION

Edited by DARK_MC