ETHEREAL ANIMATIONS

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi =^.^= my names Leo ano I am a YouTube with 500 subs and I'm making an animation channel and I would like to start with a collaborative similar to the pickaxe collaboration where a sword gets passed through us guys. Thanks

--leo

Edited by leo6701
Typo

2 hours ago, leo6701 said:

Hi =^.^= my names Leo ano I am a YouTube with 500 subs and I'm making an animation channel and I would like to start with a collaborative similar to the pickaxe collaboration where a sword gets passed through us guys. The

--leo

Basically, no one knows what you're talking about, explain more clearly..

6 hours ago, leo6701 said:

Hi =^.^= my names Leo ano I am a YouTube with 500 subs and I'm making an animation channel and I would like to start with a collaborative similar to the pickaxe collaboration where a sword gets passed through us guys. Thanks

--leo

Well, if you need to make a collaboration like what you're saying, then you should start first by obtaining the respect of the people in the forums. One does not simply host a collab without reps. Trust me, obtaining reputations are fun and you'll learn something through each post. It might take you some time, sure, but we need to see how dedicated you are. Nice to meet you!

--Warlust

Edited by Warlust
Bad for sorry english...

On 22/10/2016 at 0:33 AM, Warlust said:

Well, if you need to make a collaboration like what you're saying, then you should start first by obtaining the respect of the people in the forums. One does not simply host a collab without reps. Trust me, obtaining reputations are fun and you'll learn something through each post. It might take you some time, sure, but we need to see how dedicated you are. Nice to meet you!

OK. Thx