Combo Move - Mine-Imator Testing #5

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Heavenira said:

If only there was a down-rep button to dislike this... (Get the hint @Frossa? I'm just gonna take a long sip of my coffee, and when I'm done, I expect there to be a nice red button next to the green one. :))

I don't really see a reason to dislike this but apparently @Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) agrees with you so... :wacko:

The foot doesn't really stay on the ground in the beginning, so it doesn't look like there's any force behind the jump. That goes for both of the steps.

But the payoff was great! The kick looked like it had actual weight behind it! And that's something I haven't seen in a while. There's something just so entertaining about how you animated it, I found myself watching it over and over like 10 times. I'm always looking forward to your animations ;O

9 hours ago, Mike said:

The foot doesn't really stay on the ground in the beginning, so it doesn't look like there's any force behind the jump. That goes for both of the steps.

But the payoff was great! The kick looked like it had actual weight behind it! And that's something I haven't seen in a while. There's something just so entertaining about how you animated it, I found myself watching it over and over like 10 times. I'm always looking forward to your animations ;O

Ah! That's what I was forgetting! I knew something was missing from the jumps, but I haven't animated anything like this in a while, so I'm very glad you pointed that out. I'll be sure to remember it :) 

Also, many thanks! I'm really glad you look forward to my animations, and I love yours as well! :D

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)