Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MineWars poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be a good series?

• Of course m8!
    • Heck no! This series sucks butt!

One sencetce to discrobe this project:

this project will fail horribly and its gonna suck even if it gets finished.

Ok. A list of reasons why my statement makes sense:

1. The voice acting is too weird and staticy.
  2. The scenery was too bland, nobody likes seeing flat grass.
  3. AE dosent make an animation good, it just gives realism.
  4. Use multiple scenery's at once. It just looks bland.
  5. Use realistic textures for the clouds and sky. Not the original default textures. It just gives realism.
Edited by Slime

1 minute ago, Slime said:

Ok. A list of reason why im correct

1. The voice acting is too weird and staticy
  4. Use multiple scenery's at once. it just looks bland.
  5. Use realistic textures for the clouds and sky. Not the original default textures. It just gives realism.

So instead of making something crappy I should cancel it right?

2 minutes ago, Slime said:

Yeah, sure. Every animator says that then they eventually lose motivation. Like are important in this path of life. You want to make this crowd pleasing.

*Pleased

im not every animator and im not the only animator working on MineWars, I'm not even the one who made the trailer

6 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

*Pleased

im not every animator and im not the only animator working on MineWars, I'm not even the one who made the trailer

Youre the leader of the whole thing, right? Then as the leader you need to control everything and make it look good.

57 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Well im giving up

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA. I'm sorry, but, NO. I'm not gonna let you do that. You've got a team and just because you got some constructive criticism, doesn't mean you can go doing this "giving up" stuff, ok? It's not just you anymore, so you can't just go dropping ideas when you've got me plus (insert number of people working on this here) who've been helping you all this time. Got it?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA. I'm sorry, but, NO. I'm not gonna let you do that. You've got a team and just because you got some constructive criticism, doesn't mean you can go doing this "giving up" stuff, ok? It's not just you anymore, so you can't just go dropping ideas when you've got me plus (insert number of people working on this here) who've been helping you all this time. Got it?

Yeah I'm not going to give up

On 23/06/2016 at 11:18 AM, zoocomicsx said:

Well im giving up

Don't you dare.

zXKcask.pngWLVZHxc.png

I spent a whole thirteen minutes writing that rant. And if you're given the disease, then proceed to inject it into yourself instead of making the cure metaphor for "constructive" critisism and quitting. Then you can just take my comments, and shove them-

On 23/06/2016 at 0:19 PM, zoocomicsx said:

Yeah I'm not going to give up

4sFujJt.png

Oh...

On 23/06/2016 at 11:47 AM, zoocomicsx said:

Im always motivated

On 23/06/2016 at 11:45 AM, zoocomicsx said:

Yeah thats funny but the thing is i dont care about likes 

bruh it's a joke don't be salty man it's just a prank

Edited by Emunator
Removed swearing.

Even if the story is incredibly predictable, it wouldn't hurt to release it.  You must feel terrible seeing all your hard work getting this hate, as I know how much work goes into animations.  Learn from your mistakes, and in the future you can make better animations!  Btw ur animation is beautiful, the story and the voice actors need a bit of improvising though.

3 hours ago, KingOfWizards said:

Even if the story is incredibly predictable, it wouldn't hurt to release it.  You must feel terrible seeing all your hard work getting this hate, as I know how much work goes into animations.  Learn from your mistakes, and in the future you can make better animations!  Btw ur animation is beautiful, the story and the voice actors need a bit of improvising though.

4 hours ago, Nickolias said:

Don't you f̩͈̣̦͍̼͚͂̍͛͟*̡̺͋͆ͥ̚͡*̼͚̈͛͑̅͐̀̀*̠̻̞̰̙̞͋̊͑̔ͪ̄͢i̳̤̰̽̏̆n̡̗̩̥͔̲͈̱ͫ̄̐ͨ̈̈̚g̶̭̯̜̠̻̯͉͌͋̂͘ RApIvc7.png dare.

zXKcask.pngWLVZHxc.png

I spent a whole thirteen minutes writing that rant. And if you're given the disease, then proceed to inject it into yourself instead of making the cure metaphor for "constructive" critisism and quitting. Then you can just take my comments, and shove them-

4sFujJt.png

Oh...

f̩͈̣̦͍̼͚͂̍͛͟*̡̺͋͆ͥ̚͡*̼͚̈͛͑̅͐̀̀*̠̻̞̰̙̞͋̊͑̔ͪ̄͢ RApIvc7.png off. bruh it's a joke don't be salty man it's just a prank

Ok ok dude I'm just salty. And I'm in awe you created a whole rig just to post this comment. Well im not going to give up. I'll take your criticism and fix everything and see if i can make it the best it can be.

3 hours ago, KingOfWizards said:

Thanks mate! 

On 6/22/2016 at 9:40 PM, Slime said:

Ok. A list of reasons why my statement makes sense:

1. The voice acting is too weird and staticy.
  4. Use multiple scenery's at once. It just looks bland.

why do you talk so much about realism and scenery

Just now, ShadowGMC said:

The only reason he posted here is because I roasted his attempt at reviving Mineimator: Story Mode

Just now, ShadowGMC said:

BTW want to be back in FSP?