That time you met Jesus and he was just like "haha check out this sweet yo-yo"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/6/2016 at 5:44 PM, ElvenShot said:

As an Atheist, I believe in a higher power too.

MY DOMINANCE AFTER I SUBJUGATE THE HUMAN RACE TO MY WILL! I AM YOUR GOD!

The edge is real, Jesus Christ.

Pun totally intentional.

1 hour ago, zoocomicsx said:

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only Christian on the forums

There are probably more, but people probably aren't willing to admit it since the current owner of the forums is a massive anti-theist. (He's even called himself that, by the way.) 

There are probably more, but people probably aren't willing to admit it since the current owner of the forums is a massive anti-theist. (He's even called himself that, by the way.) 

Im not really afraid of anybody online they can't really ban me for being Christian. We should probably stop talking about religion on the forums though because it's a sure fire way to start flame wars.

I request that this topic is to be removed at once because it shows complete disrespect to religions such as Christianity. It will also make a very violent flame war.

I'm Christian and I'm not disrespected, you need to learn not to be offended by everything 

I request that this topic is to be removed at once because it shows complete disrespect to religions such as Christianity.

I don't see how this is disrespectful it's just Jesus with a yo-yo. it's a joke, a funny ha-ha, an antic, a gag, all the other synonyms for joke.