Dilicious Emeralds

Just now, TheReaper said:

Are you a troll? Your profile says you're 15, but you spell like a 7 year old, you animate like a 6 year old, and you make arguments that are as lacking of intelligence as those of a 10 year olds'

wooooow look who talking you are a loser and you talk like a girl 

2 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

Are you a troll? Your profile says you're 15, but you spell like a 7 year old, you animate like a 6 year old, and you make arguments that are as lacking of intelligence as those of a 10 year olds'

what would you expect? 60 fps with amazing editing?

4 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

and your profile says "  You need not know a thing about me " cuz you are a ***** loser cant write his info in his profile 

Just now, MrJeanDoesMineImator said:

i have a question why are you meaningless fighting over some comment!

no i am not you are the first who critize and fight but me i say thanks to all who give me advice

please give me advice but dont critize

Sure kid.

what you expect from a boy in 15 and newbie in animation this is a great work an 6 like in 1 hour isnt bad dont be devil 

Wow, this has a lot of comments...

Also, On the 'Introduce Yourself' topic, TheReaper has said 'He is looking for enemies' or something like that, so that is one of the reasons he is insulting you.

But it is also because you do really need to improve, for someone who I am guessing is pretty new too this, I would recommend you start making test animations (Walk Cycle tests etc.) as it will help you understand how to improve, and finally, take your time making this.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Actually, that was just a joke, the reason for my insults is because the guy who made  this animation is an obvious troll.

I am starting to think that as well, I went on his YouTube account and the first video that shows up is a compilation of stolen animations which were originally created by someone called NinjaCharlieT (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPRFLCl9Hdp0Z3lX8Fe1gQA) and he claims them as his own. (NinjaCharlieT doesn't use Mine-imator)

6 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

Pretty good for a new guy. You have the right idea just keep on animating, and your skills will grow :)

ooooooooooh finally thaaank you for save me

15 hours ago, _X̗̗́_ said:

Its so terrible.

Its hillarious

10 hours ago, DigitalEvorian said:

Ya'll need some chill pills and IQ drinks.

7 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

I got cancer watching this.

7 hours ago, AlexTSC said:

Omg. Flood. Hurricane. Earthquake. PLEASE, DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS!

why you hate me

please if i do some thing wrong please forgive me and lets begin a new page

i am sorry if i do somethings wrong i just make an animation but all hate me and post negatif comment

1 hour ago, marwan said:

why you hate me

please if i do some thing wrong please forgive me and lets begin a new page

i am sorry if i do somethings wrong i just make an animation but all hate me and post negatif comment

I don't hate you, but look what's happening there! And yeah, you should work on your animation