Dilicious Emeralds

I'm new to mine imator myself so don't you might choose to not take my advice on board. For me, in the animation I noticed his hands did nothing at all and I feel like by just making them move a tiny bit it could have improved the animation a lot.

But I haven't even completed one animation, and personally, I quite like it.

Ok, this has gone too far. Just for you haters to know:

1. He has all right to make this, it's his first damn animation. Ok, it's bad, but that doesn't mean you go and rant at him like he's an ISIS member.
  2. Do you haters speak: Japanese? Chinese? Portuguese? German? Arabic? If you don't know any of these, should I rant at you? If he's a bloody 7 year old then he still has every freaking right to join this forum, because otherwise we won't have a rule against cursing.
  3. How about proper advise? Not criticism? I mean, there are tons of things you can say. If you're "getting cancer" then I don't know, how about STOP ranting and stop the cancer by giving proper damn advise and not mean and rude criticism. '
  4. This all goes to: @TheReaper, @_X̗̗́_, @Mafa Animations, @AlexTSC....

I'm going to get a mod to clean this up. I've never seen criticism like this. It's sad none of you haters realize that they were newbies too. 

1 hour ago, AbAppletic said:

Take a chill pill~

I wasn't hattin' him in any way shape or form, I simply said its so terribly animated, that its hillarious, by sayin' "terrible" I didn't mean that the quality of it was terrible.

For instance, look at Piemation's most recent video, it was so terribly drawn and animated, that it was comedy gold.

Why else would I be the only person you mentioned that liked the topic?

Edited by _X̗̗́_

48 minutes ago, _X̗̗́_ said:

Take a chill pill~

I wasn't hattin' him in any way shape or form, I simply said its so terribly animated, that its hillarious, by sayin' "terrible" I didn't mean that the quality of it was terrible.

For instance, look at Piemation's most recent video, it was so terribly drawn and animated, that it was comedy gold.

Why else would I be the only person you mentioned that liked the topic?

Ok ok... I didn't notice you like. So "take a chill pill" :P