(CLOSED) A Forgotten Past [Characters Needed!]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Characters Have Already Been Chosen

Hello guys! :D
So I'll be working on a big animation for the next month or two and it is going to be called "A Forgotten Past" (If you hadn't known that already :sweat:). I'll be putting a lot of dedication towards this project and will be willing to start from scratch if it looks bad even if I'm far into the animation. The animation will be around 4 - 10 minutes, maybe longer or shorter, but it's an estimate of the length the animation will be.

Brief Summary of the Storyline (Not All Of It):

Spoiler

The animation starts off with Sahnz walking through a city. As he walks, he has random flashbacks of the war that happened in the past. He then stumbles across a grave that has a name on it that is ineligible and the animation then goes into a full flashback into the past at the time of the war. Destruction is everywhere in the city and is being caused by the Corruption group. A full out war eventually occurs because of this. (I'm going to stop here, since I don't want to spoil it :P )

So for this animation, I'll need your characters to be on a side! xD

If your character is really appealing to me and is unique,  I might make it the leader of the group that it is apart of. Remember not every character will make it in the "main" groups since there is only a maximum of three spots for the groups except for the Citizens group.

Sides You Can Choose:

Spoiler

Justice: They fight for the greater good and have motives that'll help humanity. They are usually more cautious to do anything risky compared to the other groups. The people within this group are usually a bit stronger than the others.

Corruption: They fight just for the world to end. They want to grow stronger and take control over humanity. They are willing to take risks if needed. People within this group are more intelligent than the Justice group and more deceptive.

IndifferentThese people will kill if necessary whether they're good or bad, Indifferents don't have a bias. They don't really have a clear motive and decide for themselves. People in this group are quick thinkers and have more unique "powers" or "skills" than the other groups.

HSO (Humanity Saviors Organization): These people are like regular people, but they are very skillful in martial arts and weapon use. They are the people who are protecting the citizens at all costs. They are also the leaders and voice of the citizens.

Citizens: If all the groups run out of room, I'll probably add you as a citizen in the animation. Some will be very important to the story and some will be a background character. All citizens will be doing something that contributes to the plot.

To sign up your character, just follow this template :D

Spoiler

TEMPLATE:

Your choosing side:
Your character's personality:
Your character's power / weapon: (This may or may not happen since I can't rig ;c)
Your Skin:

If anyone is willing to help me with this project, please PM me. I will be really thankful for whoever is willing to do this :D

Role spots:

Spoiler

Justice

1. Leader) BAC0NB0Y_YT

2) redmask117

3) hiendiep55

[Standby: NietyFox]

Corruption

1. Leader) EliteBlueSniper

2) Banananimator

3) _Xean_

Indifferent

1. Leader) Kazuki

2) MyJeanDoesMineImator

3)

[Stand By: Darwfer, Kazuki, MrJeanDoesMineImator]

HSO (Humanity Saviors Organization)

1. Leader) StiflingHat9897

2) Emanatronic

3) iRockstar12230

[Stand By:]

Special thanks to:

@StiflingHat9897 for the great editing :D

and @BAC0NB0Y_YT for the Sahnz rig!

co28fm5.png

Edited by SahnzAnimation

My choosing side: Justice
My character's personality: Soft, and eh... Serious.
My character's power / weapon: (None of that blo-hemmy) Go search up AnimatorBlake's Weapon Pack. Mine is the Cloud Buster. His powers on the other hand, he's fast, deals a tad bit of damage(Maybe like 14), and can fly on his Cloud Buster! (Weird :O)
My Skin:
 NietyFox.png

Edited by NietyFox
Due to the fact I didn't put much information xD

Techno (aka, the technomancer)

Your choosing side: Corruption 
Self-assured and arrogant, whatever side he fights for he has no doubt whatsoever in. The idea that he might be wrong, or that another might surpass him is all but inconceivable to him
Your character's power / weapon: Enhanced strength + magnetic manipulation
Your Skin:
zPAe9nE.png

I have a character rig you can use for this guy, if you like. its unwieldy but closer to, you know, what he's supposed to look like.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/466sl500modr9dr/Techno-Rig.zip

19 hours ago, NietyFox said:

My choosing side: Justice
My character's personality: Soft, and eh... Serious.
My character's power / weapon: (None of that blo-hemmy) Go search up AnimatorBlake's Weapon Pack. Mine is the Cloud Buster
My Skin:
 NietyFox.png

19 hours ago, _Xean_ said:

Techno (aka, the technomancer)

Self-assured and arrogant, whatever side he fights for he has no doubt whatsoever in. The idea that he might be wrong, or that another might surpass him is all but inconceivable to him
Your character's power / weapon: Enhanced strength + magnetic manipulation
Your Skin:
zPAe9nE.png

I have a character rig you can use for this guy, if you like. its unwieldy but closer to, you know, what he's supposed to look like.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/466sl500modr9dr/Techno-Rig.zip

Thanks for the entries :D

Edited by SahnzAnimation

Your character's personality: Ignorant, wants to destroy and great at team combat. Loves hand to hand combat 
Your character's power / weapon: An iron sword and his trusty shield. Power is Master Of Strategy.
Your Skin: On the Left.

Your choosing side: Indifferent
Your character's personality: (multiple)
Your character's power / weapon: this character/characters has a special form of multi-personality disorder. Instead of multiple personalities in one body, it is multiple variations of the character across different dimensions/universes or whatever you want to call  it. it sounds pretty over powered but there is a catch. The character will switch with another variation at random though most commonly during sleep, the character can't even choose who/what he switches with making him either extremely powerful or weak. its up to plot convenience to decide what happens. (contact for further details)
Your Skin: (Multiple)

Extra

Name: Para Canataro

I do request you not take this character as you own and give credit.

23 minutes ago, Darwfer said:

Your character's power / weapon: this character/characters has a special form of multi-personality disorder. Instead of multiple personalities in one body, it is multiple variations of the character across different dimensions/universes or whatever you want to call  it. it sounds pretty over powered but there is a catch. The character will switch with another variation at random though most commonly during sleep, the character can't even choose who/what he switches with making him either extremely powerful or weak. its up to plot convenience to decide what happens. (contact for further details)

Summary: This individual will randomly switch places with alternate versions of himself (for other dimensions) each with differing personalities and abilities.

Your choosing side: justice
typical impulsive teenager, he has a tough exterior but the heart of a dreamer. He also feels that he is destined for great things in the universe
Your character's power / weapon: No power, weapons will be guns like ak47 
Your Skin: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u6Ky5/ratchet-with-shirt-final-release-skin

Name: hiendiep55/Ratchet

Edited by hiendiep55

How much time do we have to get our Character in?! Are simple Character Rigs allowed?! This sounds awesome!!  :o

Here, let me just fill out the rest of the form!

Your choosing side: The Humanity Saviors Organization, of course! I'm all about self-less protection!!  ^w^

Your character's personality: He's just like me, characterized by his impulses and convictions. He detests evil and makes strong bonds between his friends. When things are calm, he's got a million things on his mind and seems clouded and reserved. Though, you can engage him very easily. Lots of enthusiasm! He's very polite and likes to appear perky any chance he gets.

Your character's power / weapon: He's a robot, so he's inherently very heavy and can fly! He gets smacked around a lot in battle, but bounces back and keeps other's safety as his utmost priority. He prefers melee over ranged attacks. I'll give you the weapons when they're finished!

Your Skin: I'll get the Rig to you in a bit if it's allowed!

I'd also love to help with Assets and Rigging and give you all sorts of tutorials on special effects if you keep going with this!  ^w^

Edited by Emanatronic

Your choosing side:  Justice
Your character's personality: snarky sarcastic heroic optimistic intelligent but can be serious at times
Your character's power / weapon: he is capable of moving at super speed and trails yellow lightning behind him when he runs
Your Skin: on your left

Edited by redmask117

Your choosing side: Justice

Your character's personality:Friendly/Helpful/Get angry if someone is getting bulllied ;-;

Your character's power / weapon: My Character has the power to enhance his attributes by Eye color, Here are the Attributes he can enhance: Strength Speed Intelligence Healing ETC (as he progress)

Your Skin: http://ely.by/skins/s94124

17 hours ago, Darwfer said:

Your character's personality: (multiple)

Extra

Name: Para Canataro

I do request you not take this character as you own and give credit.

Seems kind of confusing, :sweat:. Can you PM me your skins for your character? Sounds like a pretty cool character

16 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

How much time do we have to get our Character in?! Are simple Character Rigs allowed?! This sounds awesome!!  :o

Here, let me just fill out the rest of the form!

Your choosing side: The Humanity Saviors Organization, of course! I'm all about self-less protection!!  ^w^

Your character's personality: He's just like me, characterized by his impulses and convictions. He detests evil and makes strong bonds between his friends. When things are calm, he's got a million things on his mind and seems clouded and reserved. Though, you can engage him very easily. Lots of enthusiasm! He's very polite and likes to appear perky any chance he gets.

Your character's power / weapon: He's a robot, so he's inherently very heavy and can fly! He gets smacked around a lot in battle, but bounces back and keeps other's safety as his utmost priority. He prefers melee over ranged attacks. I'll give you the weapons when they're finished!

Your Skin: I'll get the Rig to you in a bit if it's allowed!

I'd also love to help with Assets and Rigging and give you all sorts of tutorials on special effects if you keep going with this!  ^w^

Awesome character :D! And yes simple Character Rigs are allowed.

If you have a skype, you can add me: SahnzAnimation. If not we can just contact each other through PMs.

I really appreciate you being willing to help xD!

Your choosing side: Justice
Your character's personality: Determined to win. He fights for himself, but he'll be there when someone needs him. He's always ready to die, and goes into battle knowing he'll possibly die, but he accepts it. He thinks he's a bad person, and will hate himself anytime he thinks he did something wrong, which he often will do. He tries his best to be the best. He wants to be at the top, be recognised as a hero. He gets depressed easily. His parents died and his stepfather was captured, and he fights everyday hoping that the enemy he's fighting will be the one with his stepdad. If he's the character you said would die, I believe he should die for his father's freedom.
Your character's power / weapon: His ability is strength. He has some extremely impressive abilites involving strength. He's the only human who can break bedrock. Because of his crazy strength, he prefers to wield multiple weapons. Specifically, a small gun and 2 iron swords.
Your Skin: Well, here's my rig instead. :P https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9bbd7eukv7k4c/BAC0NB0Y_YT

And I'll be willing to help ya with this. I'll send a PM soon.

I'll make my own item textures for the gun and sword too.

18 hours ago, _Xean_ said:

Summary: This individual will randomly switch places with alternate versions of himself (for other dimensions) each with differing personalities and abilities.

yes

1 hour ago, BAC0NB0Y_YT said:

Your choosing side: Justice
Your character's personality: Determined to win. He fights for himself, but he'll be there when someone needs him. He's always ready to die, and goes into battle knowing he'll possibly die, but he accepts it. He thinks he's a bad person, and will hate himself anytime he thinks he did something wrong, which he often will do. He tries his best to be the best. He wants to be at the top, be recognised as a hero. He gets depressed easily. His parents died and his stepfather was captured, and he fights everyday hoping that the enemy he's fighting will be the one with his stepdad. If he's the character you said would die, I believe he should die for his father's freedom.
Your character's power / weapon: His ability is strength. He has some extremely impressive abilites involving strength. He's the only human who can break bedrock. Because of his crazy strength, he prefers to wield multiple weapons. Specifically, a small gun and 2 iron swords.
Your Skin: Well, here's my rig instead. :P https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9bbd7eukv7k4c/BAC0NB0Y_YT

And I'll be willing to help ya with this. I'll send a PM soon.

I'll make my own item textures for the gun and sword too.

Alright, sounds good :D

Your character's personality: Serious and calm. He's quiet and prefer not to show his emotion. He is smart and good at making strategies.
Your character's power / weapon: (This may or may not happen since I can't rig ;c): Teleportation and Telekinesis or maybe electric
Your Skin: My skin is right below my avatar. But here's my username just in case KazukiSenpai_

Your Choosing side : Indifferent

Your Character's Personality : Serious and Calm . doesnt like to show any emotions becuase he had a dark past . He is pretty Damn Smart and Good at Making Fast Fast And Fast Fast plans/Strategies ( you're probably thinking i am copying this guy Kazuki but no its actually my MBG Character!But if i Could team up with him Then Yes :) )

Your Character's Power/Weapon : Can Control Area Around him . When he gets Angry His Eyes turn White and he Becomes Awesome .. Good at Sword,Bow,Hand to Hand Combat 

You're Skin   :http://www.mediafire.com/download/rrfw0s6ds236rlf/MrJean_Rig_2.0.rar

Edited by MrJeanDoesMineImator

Your choosing side: HSO
Your character's personality: Keith is Nonchalant, but mostly Violent due to him not being able to get over on how Different he is, but he is careless of himself since he has dedicated himself to The HSO, he is also very alert and smart, proven that he uses his surrounding environment to his overall mastery of adaption.
Your character's power / weapon: He is able to move really quickly, and the higher his velocity, the stronger his punch will be.
Your Skin: Erm... he'll look better with the Rig..: https://www.mediafire.com/?go416a3p7pga6nk

Edited by ILatentKitsuneI

Your choosing side: Citizen (Because why not? He hasn't behave like a normal citizen ever since.)
Your character's personality: He's soft-hearted, half-brave and half-scared. He also doesn't even care either that in the battle, he wins or not. He can fight, but he sometimes could even lose focus rarely. When someone messes with his friends, he'll get mad. When someone's in trouble, he'll try to help as best as he could. He would spare those who put up a good fight. But, when it comes to the battles to death, he would feel guilty only when he's currently fighting. He doesn't show it infront of the people. But, he shows it to himself. No matter how many people he fought to death, he's still guilty inside. If you say that he'll die, I say that he would die because of his past sins he's done.
Your character's power / weapon: None, since he became a citizen. He has powers inside him but, he doesn't want to show it. He's great with the swords but, kinda bad with the bow. A bit slow in thinking for crafting but, when it comes to remember recipes very well, he crafts a bit faster than others. He sometimes makes mistakes whilst crafting.
Your Skin:
In the signature. The normal one with HD.

OFF TOPIC: My character's experiences are like how I experience Minecraft.

Edited by Nasiruddin Hamizad

Your character's personality: Quiet, serious, brave. Not so polite. Always knows what to do. Doesn't care if he'll get hurt or die. Gets angry when he feels pain, or sees his friend getting hurt. Otherwise, hes a normal martial artist. He would spare his opponent, but sometimes (depends how hurt/angry he is), he will not be able to control his anger and could tragically kill his opponent with no mercy (may get sadistic). Always trying to be helpful.
Your character's power / weapon: When angry, his martial art skills improve by a lot. If needed, he uses Colt 1911, but mostly fights with his bare hands.
Your Skin:
 https://www.mediafire.com/?b1a5nyjdqn34fgn

Edited by Dave's Animations

Your character's personality: He will fight for protection of himself/his people...if he has to, he is not afraid of killing nor is he afraid of fighting. He is a caring person for his own, and will do anything it takes to save them in times of need. He is also a jokester and can make anyone laugh. He's also a fifteen year old.

Your character's power / weapon: (This may or may not happen since I can't rig ;c) He has super speed and uses a blood-red dagger for close combat and a bow&arrow for long range.

Your Skin: Here's the rig:

https://www.mediafire.com/?399771ia4l34316

Edited by CreeperGavG

Can you make more spots for the main groups? It seems that at least 5 people are needed in a group, especially Indifferent and HSO. Indifferent needs the most since they sound like a group of "leftovers" or something.

If that happens, I'm going for:

He is a young warrior, determined to protect his country. He is experienced with martial arts, and have a grade at swordfighting.
Your character's power / weapon: He has a sword, and he can control fire at will.
Your Skin: On the left under the Location.

Name: Cube

P.S: My main character is based on my OC on dA, my profile picture.

Your Character's Power/Weapon : Can Control Area Around him . When he gets Angry His Eyes turn White and he Becomes Awesome .. Good at Sword,Bow,Hand to Hand Combat 

Is that even valid for a character design?

Edited by CubeTron23

Can you make more spots for the main groups? It seems that at least 5 people are needed in a group, especially Indifferent and HSO. Indifferent needs the most since they sound like a group of "leftovers" or something.

If that happens, I'm going for:

He is a young warrior, determined to protect his country. He is experienced with martial arts, and have a grade at swordfighting.
Your character's power / weapon: He has a sword, and he can control fire at will.
Your Skin: On the left under the Location.

Name: Cube

P.S: My main character is based on my OC on dA, my profile picture.

Is that even valid for a character design?

well i am friends with sahnz so i wont make him too overpowered :)