Facial expressions and MI for mac

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

He can't just "add facial expressions. he would have to completely change how the 3d character system works, and even if he did go through that trouble, a lot of skins don't have their mouths in the same place as other skins' mouths, so the mouth wouldn't line up with a lot of them. for example, my skin has a mouth that's really high on the head, while a lot of other skins have their mouth on the very bottom of the head. also, some people have different sized eyes, so it wouldn't fit in their skin. my eyes are 1 pixel big, and at the very top of the head. some other people have eyes 2 pixels or 4 pixels, all in different places. I hope you get the point I'm trying to make. :thumbsup:

Edited by MuffinManatee

51 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

this whole topic is a :facepalm:

why dont you noobs ever look for stuff before you start asking stupid questions?

this really gets under my skin...

under mine too, but he's new here, lets be patients

but seriously @berkaygonen2004, search by yourself before asking, and before requesting imposible things, just put some effort of you.

13 minutes ago, BaconGhast said:

ok this topic is so Stupid , AND ALSO WHY FOR JUST MAC

What's stupid is necroing but that's not the issue here.

Mine-Imator is officially released on Windows. There has been ports to Mac OSX but never will it be the most recent version. The original poster was asking for it to be made officially for Mac OSX