Advanced Default Ore Rigs! V - 1.1 (4/15/16 New Update!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Discontinued, don't download pls ✌️

Spoiler

Advanced Default Ore Rigs! (Version 1.1)
Made by: SuperKingNicolas
7LMUxsp.png

You know how in certain Minecraft animations, the animators choose to have the pixels "pop" out of the ores to give them a sort of extra detail/add a sort of depth to them? Well this does just that! I know it's an extremely small feature, but that's all it's meant to be. I wanted to make it for users as a little miscellaneous option to have, I personally think it makes the ores look pretty fancy. Overall, it's just users preference ;)

SWgKXrz.png
1PknyZj.png
olzi03z.png
8W5HaPi.png

I hope you all enjoy my project! Please leave any ideas for things that I should add in a comment below!

<Discontinued>

(Basically V - 1.0 is the pixels extruded one full pixel instead of 0.5 pixels like V - 1.1, here's how they'd look)

Spoiler

yapzL1U.jpg
g5ThdyU.jpg
uKWOqeE.jpg
trYUq1N.jpg

<Discontinued>

Edited by kingnicolas27

Just now, kingnicolas27 said:

@PikaMasterzMC

I stopped using Mine-Imator for about 2~ years. Just came back 1~ month ago XP I have no clue what you're talking about XD.

I mean I saw an item sheet in an armor rig yesterday, but I don't have the slightest idea on how to use it, lol.

Well, if you're planning on being a better rigger, if I were you, I'd start learning how they work, they'll be your best friend in the future.

Just now, Kaxx said:

Quote button exists buddy

I know, but at one point people complained to me about quotes so I started to use "@" instead XP.

Also, I messed around with the coal rig and looked at the pixels only being 0.5 pixels out of the block instead of a full pixel out. It looks so much better lol.
So i'll be switching them all up tomorrow. :D

2 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Well, if you're planning on being a better rigger, if I were you, I'd start learning how they work, they'll be your best friend in the future.

Yeah. I've seen how they destroy the amount of time it would take to do something like this. I just have no idea where to go to learn about them. XP

For now, i'll keep this as is. Once I learn about them/how to use them i'll be sure to update this as soon as possible. :) 

9 minutes ago, Kaxx said:

Quote buttons exist, buddy

7 minutes ago, DigitalEvorian said:

can you get anymore lazy. Why are these still called rigs?

1 minute ago, geotrax2001 said:

i'm kinda getting tired of seeing this.

I suppose that you folks have seen too many ore rigs to please you. <_<

This is a simple asset that can be used in scenery, that's it. He hasn't used Mine-imator since 2014 (which I'll remind you that Zuexs was still trending) and just isn't with the current trend. Plus, this is the first time I've seen someone extrude the Nether Quartz Ore on the corners!

4 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

This is a simple asset that can be used in scenery, that's it. He hasn't used Mine-imator since 2014 (which I'll remind you that Zuexs was still trending) and just isn't with the current trend. Plus, this is the first time I've seen someone extrude the Nether Quartz Ore on the corners!

1. Now that I think about it, I joined mine-imator around when Meet The Pyro was made in it. Cause I remember having access to the Team Fortress 2 characters, baby models, etc.

2. I don't even know who Zuexs is... xP (please don't stone me to death ;-; ) Mind telling me all about him?

3. I didn't even know there were trends going on with mine-imator, err? Wat? Like, trends as in what the community in a whole is doing/is into around the current time? If so, what would the current trend be? ;p

4. Yeah, the ore is also in the corners, so I had to extrude those too xP

10 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

Hey, I was just saying to quote. Yeesh, dude.

15 hours ago, Heavenira said:

i didnt even notice the corners on the quartz!

by golly, you're right!

have a like @kingnicolas27

16 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

M8 you did pretty well, but maaaaybe extrude the ores a bit less next time ;) 

And keep at it! Soon you may be a gr8 rigger m8

Thanks ^_^ I'll be updating it now that I got home from school. The pixels will be 0.5 pixels out instead of a full pixel like they currently are.

16 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

*spits out drink*

I'm not sure if that's good or bad? xP

16 hours ago, blockerlocker said:

Because this guy doesn't understand rigs, and used individual blocks.

I'd suggesting researching rigs made by people such as @BloxTheRigger to see how they can use items and item sheets to create easier, better looking rigs! With your limited knowledge, this is relatively impressive, so I appreciate your dedication. :D 

Will do! :) Also, you're right, as I said in a previous post was here around when "Meet The Pyro" was made and then left soon after. So this is literally all I know of when it comes to rigging XP. Also, thank you. ^_^

1 hour ago, geotrax2001 said:

i didnt even notice the corners on the quartz!

by golly, you're right!

have a like @kingnicolas27

Man, i'm guessing people must really like that bit of detail. I'm surprised to here that nobody has done that before me! :o But anyways, thanks! :)