Telescope Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I find it funny when people say something looks awesome.. yet doesnt like it.

Don't you do that? .-.

I can name a list of people who do that. The person most people don't realise:
DigitalEvorian. 

Edited by Shah

8 minutes ago, Skjold said:

I find it funny when people say something looks awesome.. yet doesnt like it.

I don't like anything that suggests pressing a like button, that goes for youtube videos too. 8D

But, I must say, this is a good rig.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

1 minute ago, Shah said:

Don't you do that? .-.

I can name a list of people who do that. The person most people don't realise:
DigitalEvorian. 

Eh I don't like the things of high-rep people's content unless its amazing. Their things are apparently better just cause its by a more popular person. #logic

You know.. the kind of person who would get 10 likes on a status about being bored. *cough*SKIBBZ*cough*

Just now, Skjold said:

Eh I don't like the things of high-rep people's content unless its amazing. Their things are apparently better just cause its by a more popular person. #logic

You know.. the kind of person who would get 10 likes on a status about being bored. *cough*SKIBBZ*cough*

Isn't this a little hypocritical? You have 16 followers, 3207 reputation, and a number of your topics have alot of reputation. 

7 hours ago, Shah said:

Isn't this a little hypocritical? You have 16 followers, 3207 reputation, and a number of your topics have alot of reputation. 

I just said I did it. I never said people shouldnt do that specificly for my stuff.

And if you're refrencing the comment above where I talk about how its funny how people who comment that it looks great doesnt like it, I don't comment saying it looks good if I don't like it.

inb4> you go through all my content to find that ONE topic where I did that..

6 hours ago, BBruno7815 said:

simple and efficient

7 hours ago, Varen said:

Pretty good simple rig

Well thank yerr mateys! :pirate:

54 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

I saw a photo of this telescope with a creeper looking through it,  I was gonna try to recreate it as well,  looks like I am just gonna delete it. ..

Haha ;P

That was actually what inspired me to make this. 2 slow.