No Bends Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Astro Animations said:

Yes.

YES.

8 hours ago, RainbowFox8391 said:

TOTAL TRUENESS RIGHT THERE.

8 hours ago, x3j50 said:

Yes, yes it was.

Its just that everytime allemn is on a collab, all he does is just show off all of his characters/rigs.

What's wrong with you guys!? You don't want me to introduce my characers and showing my favorites to the viewers!?

W H Y ! ?

Edited by Allemn

7 hours ago, Allemn said:

What's wrong with you guys!? You don't want me to introduce my characers and showing my favorites to the viewers!?

W H Y ! ?

Its not bad or anything, i dont want to sound rude but yeah, just showing off characters isnt that creative, it would probably better if they were like the StevenUniverse part, like  that entry was actually a good one, the second didnt tickle my fancy, it was just a bunch of characters doing stuff as if it were to be some sort of character display (make this a thing "Character Display Collab). Just try to add more content into the animation it self, not trying to be rude here, just telling my opinion.

7 hours ago, Allemn said:

W H Y ! ?

Advice taken from @x3j50 and @Astro Animations

It's better off making just one ENTRY.

If you'd like to show off your charaters, than make a collab based on that. It's better keeping them to yourself though :\