Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looking pretty good.

Just now, Skjold said:

#1 First of all, let me just rip the plaster off quickly.. SKIBBZ tryhard.

You can't really do a physics test without it looking similar to any other physics test.

Just because SKIBBZ did it, doesn't mean it belongs to him.

Unless SKIBBZ invented it.

Invented and did are two different things.

True fact.

Edited by EpicJ
TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

10 minutes ago, EpicJ said:

Looking pretty good.

You can't really do a physics test without it looking similar to any other physics test.

Just because SKIBBZ did it, doesn't mean it belongs to him.

Unless SKIBBZ invented it.

Invented and did are two different things.

True fact.

Its litterally the same layout he's using. Just look at this.

Not to mention all these:

3a8722eac06b1d446535ba501a0dd1b0.png

1 minute ago, SmallScreen Animations said:

Fair enough it's pretty much the same, but it's hardly a 'tryhard' that he's trying to incorporate physics into his animations. No one owns physics. 

Oh, and did I mention his intro matches SKIBBZ's too? Oh, and how about his rig? How does that compare?

973f4b268e46996be959faa8724cea8b.png

Yup. I think its pretty fair to call him a copycat.

Just now, Skjold said:

Its litterally the same layout he's using. Just look at this.

Incorrect use of Literally.

Incorrect spelling of Literally. 

In order for it to be Literally the same, it would have to be The Same. It is not The Same. It is Very Similar.

Edited by EpicJ
Literally

29 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Oh, and did I mention his intro matches SKIBBZ's too? Oh, and how about his rig? How does that compare?

973f4b268e46996be959faa8724cea8b.png

Yup. I think its pretty fair to call him a copycat.

Oh my god it doesn't even matter if he 'copied' anyone. He was the one who did the animating. It's the animating that matters if you're just doing a test. If he's making an animation and it's the same then yeah sure, but it's a test. Just a test.

All of these look decent. I really like the piston one. 

The chest and the falling block are a tad rough, but you get the idea. Keep at it!

PS: @EveryoneSayingHe'sACopyCat doesn't everyone copy what they like? I mean, most of us are copying SKIBBZ or CaZaKoJa or anyone else who's popular at this point. Long fights with dubstep and overpowered enemies? Check. An overuse of After Effects? Yeah. Glowing eyes? Che- oh, wait, that's just me...

2 hours ago, KicksBrickster said:

All of these look decent. I really like the piston one. 

The chest and the falling block are a tad rough, but you get the idea. Keep at it!

PS: @EveryoneSayingHe'sACopyCat doesn't everyone copy what they like? I mean, most of us are copying SKIBBZ or CaZaKoJa or anyone else who's popular at this point. Long fights with dubstep and overpowered enemies? Check. An overuse of After Effects? Yeah. Glowing eyes? Che- oh, wait, that's just me...

So have you noticed the lack of originality on this forum yet?