R E A L I T Y - Concept 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 hours ago, SDWAN said:

What Lore? -__-. Dude the animation is the only thing that matters to m since I can't even understand the sudden scene changes to things that I don't even understand

The entire movie/story is an allegory rather an extended metaphor. The story is abstract animation that is solely engineered on feeling and emotion, im intending for things to leave questions because it allows the audience to attempt to make connections themselves and connect with the characters and the abstract emotion in the animation so that way when the story ends they're left with the feeling that i intended to give them.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 4:08 AM, SDWAN said:

I guess im the only one here who can't watch this without feelin like things are WAY too over exaggerated. I was luckily able to watch just about half of it

you.

have.

no.

brain.

you're about to criticize THE TAN JAMES.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 5:22 PM, OfficialCUYT said:

Jumps off a bridge

I prefer "Jumps in a hole"

18 minutes ago, Super Gohan Gamer said:

sdwan is just the guy who hates evertything just don't mind him

He doesn't hate everything, he just criticizes things, which a lot of forumers can't accept for some reason and see him as rude.

2 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

Overhype isn't a good thing. Its bad for me because expectations are raised higher than i can actually meet. Therefore i disappoint people. 

You don't disappoint me.

Just now, PikaMasterzMC said:

He doesn't hate everything, he just criticizes things, which a lot of forumers can't accept for some reason and see him as rude.

Criticizing is only good when it's used right. Right is to help people improve. He uses it to make people feel stupid.

4 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Alot of the time SDWAN brings logical criticism to me about things for me to do while i do get a bit salty when they are things i cant improve or choose not to, i do appreciate his honesty and observation skills.

3 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

You don't disappoint me.

The thing is though overhyping raises the bar higher than i can reach, and plus it looks bad on me. I don't want to be a really popular animator, i just want to make content because i enjoy it.

Edited by The Tan James

56 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

Alot of the time SDWAN brings logical criticism to me about things for me to do while i do get a bit salty when they are things i cant improve or choose not to, i do appreciate his honesty and observation skills.

The thing is though overhyping raises the bar higher than i can reach, and plus it looks bad on me. I don't want to be a really popular animator, i just want to make content because i enjoy it.

I don't remember seeing a single time where SDWAN ever actually liked something.

and then I guess i'll stop overhyping you. xD

2 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

I don't remember seeing a single time where SDWAN ever actually liked something.

and then I guess i'll stop overhyping you. xD

You're on the biased side of the forums aren't you?

@SDWAN is always good for critique on practically everything. Though it may be unnecessary at times, people can and will improve from his comments

He's very straight forward and that's a very respectable attribute in a person. You can always rely on truthful answers.

Edited by Upgraded Moon

Just now, Upgraded Moon said:

@SDWAN is always good for critique on practically everything. Though it may be unnecessary at times, people can and will improve from his comments

Maybe I should think about adding a separate part for the nitpicking areas in my criticisms because I can agree with ya. there are some things that I say unnecessarily looking back now

3 minutes ago, Upgraded Moon said:

like I said:

8 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

can you point one out please? because that is true, he is good for that, but like I also said:

1 hour ago, Astro Animations said:

Criticizing is only good when it's used right. Right is to help people improve. He uses it to make people feel stupid.

5 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

Maybe I should think about adding a separate part for the nitpicking areas in my criticisms because I can agree with ya. there are some things that I say unnecessarily looking back now

Yeah you often actually have very very good points on things that help people (especially me) see and improve on. the only thing is it feels a little more like bashing when more over added comments are presented and many people interpret it as attacking. TBH i kinda like hearing your opinion on things i've made because you point out issues that i didn't even see before :D