TheTanJames/Cazakoja

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, SlimeNation Animations said:

@JjCinemas arent you being a bit rude? He must of spent hours trying to find this rig and you tell him there are no glowing eyes? If you had to spend Hours apon Hours to find a rig, would you be in the mood to use after effects? Think about that.

I think he might've been joking.

Just now, SlimeNation Animations said:

@JjCinemas arent you being a bit rude? He must of spent hours trying to find this rig and you tell him there are no glowing eyes? If you had to spend Hours apon Hours to find a rig, would you be in the mood to use after effects? Think about that.

Took me about 15 minutes. And I did try to use AE, but my PC wasn't really up for it so I used paint.net for a slight glow for the eyes.

Just now, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

I think he might've been joking.

Still

5 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Took me about 15 minutes. And I did try to use AE, but my PC wasn't really up for it so I used paint.net for a slight glow for the eyes.

Ok. But Jj was still being a bit rude.

Just now, The Tan James said:

Idk what it is with me and making eyes glow. I just really prefer the look of bright eyes in MI over the regular non glowing eyes. 

Same here tbh with you, it looks better imo