Mine Imator Story Mode members update 2 [4k]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Do you guys have a story yet?

Do you have anyone that knows how to do quick-time events in coding?

Do you have anyone that knows how to do music?

Do you have anyone that knows how to model?

Do you know what engine you're going to use?

Did you know that your rigs that you have in MI won't work in your "game"? (I'm sure most you already know that.)

Will it be something different from what Minecraft: Story Mode is?

*phew* That was a lot of questions.

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

2 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Do you guys have a story yet?

Do you have anyone that knows how to do quick-time events in coding?

Do you have anyone that knows how to do music?

Do you have anyone that knows how to model?

Do you know what engine you're going to use?

Did you know that your rigs that you have in MI won't work in your "game"? (I'm sure most you already know that.)

Will it be something different from what Minecraft: Story Mode is?

*phew* That was a lot of questions.

You are asking every single question that's irrelevant, especially when you know the answers to every single one. You know it's a fan-made wallpaper, so quit pestering him like he's making a real telltale sequel here.

Just now, ÜberKiller said:

You are asking every single question that's irrelevant, especially when you know the answers to every single one. You know it's a fan-made wallpaper, so quit pestering him like he's making a real telltale sequel here.

But they said they were going to make a fan game in the first topic. ._.

Just now, PikaMasterzMC said:

But they said they were going to make a fan game in the first topic. ._.

Have they huh? Aha here's the article.. and it's powered by youtube engine.

That answers one and makes the almost all of them irrelevant still. If it's a decision-based story powered by annotations on youtube, what else is there to say?

The only question to ask here, is.. The story.. but why are you asking him? Especially since he's not in charge of the story.

1 minute ago, ÜberKiller said:

Have they huh? Aha here's the article.. and it's powered by youtube engine.

That answers one and makes the almost all of them irrelevant still. If it's a decision-based story powered by annotations on youtube, what else is there to say?

The only question to ask here, is.. The story.. but why are you asking him? Especially since he's not in charge of the story.

Hnng, never seen a game powered by annotations before.

12 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Hnng, never seen a game powered by annotations before.

That's because it's not a game. It's an interactive story, like a visual novel. This includes the real Minecraft story mode too.

And on that note, I don't think something is really a game unless some kind of enjoyment is felt by a majority of people, and that it has the risk of losing. Most visual novels or even telltale games have bad endings, but no 'losing' state in the game itself. No 'game over' or something like that. And the usual way for that to happen in these games is to just be negligent on how to quick-time event.

55 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

Ok what's with this "Minecraft Story Mode" thing. Don't you know that already exists? It's like me making something called "Half Life 2" and having it be completely unrelated to the actual "Half Life 2".

No call it Half-Life 3

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 6:51 PM, Super Gohan Gamer said:

Welp in about 2 or 3 hours the MI story mode got really crowded yep.....

bq2KocP.jpg

new members: @Sirflufferb0t @TeLonesomeCougar @Connor Universe @CubixGeek @Antcioff @graspingboot @Caeden117 @MinesterTheFloop and more i think.

welp, cya

This is pretty amazing! Hope you improve!