"Enraged" Mine-Imator Collab!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yes. Its a collab thingy.

Ok guys! This is my first collab thing, so don't judge me on the name and stuff. The "Enraged" collab consists of something/someone in your animation being enraged and starts chaos, like beating the hell out of someone or destroying a train in one hit 8D. The requirements are:

1:The animation must at least be five seconds long

2: Recommend video format is 1080p (The FPS is your choice)

Now, yes, I'm allowing external video editors to be used, like Adobe After Effects, but don't hog it (unless its necessary in your animation)

Have fun!

People in the collab:

SilverVirus

Gohnammer (In process of animation)

CH3OON (In process of animation)

Kuroha (In process of animation)

Deadline: December 1, 2015

Edited by SilverVirus

I planned on Starting a Collab like this in some point in the future and this is is how I imagined it

Instead of it being one person it can well other people working on separate sections of the Collab(Pretty  obvious) My Idea was to be called the Beat up Herobrine Collab where Herobrine Eats a Super Gold apple Made with Nether Stars and Calls in the Combo.The Idea was to be as long as the Collaber wanted and basically the collabersWho do the most Combo hits go last and then you so forth taking the last hit,I just gave away one of my Favorite Collab Ideas but Because your Posting something Similar to this,I figured why not give it in just for funs sake L:

Also The Reason why I never posted the idea in the first place is Because my Fighting Animation Experience is a bit crummy :/

Oh Yea and il Join L:

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

17 hours ago, SilverVirus said:

Yes. Its a collab thingy.

Ok guys! This is my first collab thing, so don't judge me on the name and stuff. The "Enraged" collab consists of something/someone in your animation being enraged and starts chaos, like beating the hell out of someone or destroying a train in one hit 8D. The requirements are:

1:The animation must at least be five seconds long

2: Recommend video format is 1080p (The FPS is your choice)

Now, yes, I'm allowing external video editors to be used, like Adobe After Effects, but don't hog it (unless its necessary in your animation)

Have fun!

People in the collab:

SilverVirus

Gohnammer (In process of animation)

CH3OON (In process of animation)

Kuroha (In process of animation)

Deadline: December 1, 2015

I'm in but i might not be abl to do 1080 P