Vash [RWBY parody] (HSC multi media project)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 hours ago, vash0110 said:

Well i inspired Skibbz to animate sooo...does that count?

I can third this

12 hours ago, DeluxedBunny said:

Why is everyone in this forum so positive?

This wasn't good at all..

I only liked this comment for how stupid it was lmao

On 12/16/2015 at 0:22 PM, DeluxedBunny said:

Sorry, You have to be like GasCreeper or RedCap or Skibbz To say that.

Uhh. Witch guy thing.

Dude this was awesome. If you can't do better, you have no right to get on him for it not being SKIBBZ level quality. If you can, you have the right to, but it's still just being rude. You shouldn't discourage people like that who are learning, assuming you're better than them at animating. They'll decide you're right, and quit. That's been happening alot lately, I've seen it all over. It ruins what would eventually be great animators.

that's assuming you're better than him at animating, which you aren't lel.

Anyway, cool Vash!

On 1/26/2016 at 4:26 PM, Astro Animations said:

Dude this was awesome. If you can't do better, you have no right to get on him for it not being SKIBBZ level quality. If you can, you have the right to, but it's still just being rude. You shouldn't discourage people like that who are learning, assuming you're better than them at animating. They'll decide you're right, and quit. That's been happening alot lately, I've seen it all over. It ruins what would eventually be great animators.

Hidden Content

Anyway, cool Vash!

So you can't criticize something that you can't make? **** then every triple a game is good then. yeah.. no.

4 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

You can criticize it for sake of even further improvement, but you can't say it's just stupid.

How can you make an animation look better? By smoothing the movements and using the right timing. of course this is incredibly hard since Mine-imator does NOT have IK chains (Which is why I quit it and went to gmod screenshotting, and soon making my own games) but still this would be a good first animation. but this is NOT which doesn't really impress me... at all. the whole idea of inspiring someone to animate does NOT make you a better person/animator whatsoever, neither will it change my opinion of you. if you're stupid and you inspired mozart to make music. you're still stupid.