Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Um, sorry to make this into a Topic, and I wasn't exactly sure where to put it either... I didn't want to put it in Team Requests since I don't need much more than your Character Rigs and Skins.

I've recently came up with lots of ideas for animations that involve the Forum's fighting, per say, members. I won't likely get to animating these for a while, but if you ever wanted to be in an animation of mine involving physical representations of the Forums, just Reply here and tell me if you consider yourself a fighter or something else that's of immediate use on the field, like a medic or engineer. 

I already know @SKIBBZ@The Tan James, @ÜberKiller, @Cryotivity, and others have a rightful place in any animation I would make regarding the Forums. 

Another thing, if you think your Character Rig is hard to find, private only to you, or just want to make finding it easier for me, you can post it here or PM it to me. If someone's reading this is thinking I'm going to make a mockery of their public image or somehow exploit their content, I'm really not...

Believe me, I'm good for it. If you haven't already seen my work (which I doubt), here's an example of it:  (Like I haven't waved it around so many times before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMC555wysYo

You could always give me certain guidelines to follow when using your Rigs if you still don't think I'll be careful enough.  :3

So yeah... It's possible that I would want to make some cool interpretive animations, and I would really appreciate it if I had the assets that would actually give those animations their meaning. Thanks for reading at all of if you did.  :sweat: 

(The reason why I don't want casual people is because I know that I won't be able to animate much more than like six or seven people. Don't take that the wrong way...)

Oh shoot I made a list, I never make lists. "Slow claps myself"

Im tired of saying my rig is private because im too lazy to upload it to mediafire so I actually put it on mediafire lmao, so here. http://www.mediafire.com/download/bcpmbgzii7p5x38/Current+Cryo+Rig+%28Unchained+Update%29.rar