"If Minecraft was a First Person Shooter"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

But, when using a bow.... isn't it 'technically' already a first-person shooter?

(Fantastic as usual. Beautifully smooth animation. 9.5/10 [simply because I was really hoping small chunks would fly off of the cobblestone he shoots. ;)] )

But, when using a bow.... isn't it 'technically' already a first-person shooter?

(Fantastic as usual. Beautifully smooth animation. 9.5/10 [simply because I was really hoping small chunks would fly off of the cobblestone he shoots. ;)] )

Voxelizer also said that to me.. Vox and Voxframe... hmm... HMMMMM

Also I should have thought of that. But I forgot about a lot of things post-render.

Incredible, as always!

Thanks. Means a lot from someone else who has a lot of talent.

Haha, looks pretty nice. I enjoyed watching you make that HUD. I wonder just how much this idea of ours will be of use..

I have done my part for the century. Be sure to release the huds soon.

This is legit enough to be a game.
I honestly thought it was a game you were developing until I read the description.
Good job on detail and smoothness aswell as timing.
+1
Don't worry, somebody will screenshot it and somehow make it into a game on some clickbait ad. <3
Edited by ÜberKiller

The machine gun was first having 30 bullets, after reloading, 31 bullets... ILLUMINATE CONFIRMED!

As Cryo mentioned, one is left in the chamber. Real guns leave the one bullet in the chamber and have a failsafe for it, so it ends up keeping the extra bullet and sparing room for the rest of the bullets in the magazine.

You, sir, just made my day. :D
Well, it is true.

IHVbw6S.png
Do I love myself some FPS.

But this looks really good with the HUD
That's some FPS logic there. But actually the head is where it should be, and it looks like so when I unhide everything:
b50f756bef.jpg
e13c801bc9.jpg
It seems pretty fine, but then everything changed when the fire nation attacked:
694e11b033.jpg
f8ed802bd0.jpg
EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED

Goddammit, you stole my title. at least my video is a bit different :3
wha..? What video was it?
Edited by ÜberKiller