First Love (Minecraft Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(Being legit here i haven't actually ever posted this on the forums and it is my first animation xD)

I would like to say that yes. This is how True Love came to be. This is the first thing that ever included a single character from True Love

hai goiz dis is mai furst enimation n i hope u sub pls tnkx and i luv comic sns

spoocel thnkx to poodiepai n tobzscuz n skaiduzmaincreft for sum

inspuratshon

Good lord i was a skrub

Edited by The Tan James

The animation is, uh, something for a first (man, you don't lie when you say you were a skrub). It was a little slow, and it dragged on waaay too long. I would wonder how much you've improved from that, if I can peek at your later animations.

I can remember my first animation, and it wasn't that bad. It was one of the first few FPS animations created in Mine-imator 0.6 (let alone Mine-imator itself), and it was based on Half-Life 2. Sure, it was a little jerky, and the first person itself didn't entirely work that well, but it was pretty good for a first animation. I plan to make a remaster to Animate It Again (that should be a thing).

My first (on my old channel, thats deleted) was Steve riding a pig over a block, then falling foward and the end.

Here my first one for my new channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0OJstAD4TY