Night Time - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That was actually pretty funny. Tips for next time:

• Avoid too much flatgrass being shown in the distance. Try loading more schematics to generate immersion.
  • Don't use Microsoft Video 1 as a rendering codec. It has horrible quality. Use a Lossless one like Lagarith.
  • There were some weird graphical glitches during the video. Update your graphics card and they should be ironed out.

That's pretty much it. This was short and nice to watch. Do make more for us to watch.

Yea , When I searching clock rig on google then I saw yours which the best and I want to use,  :D

I think you are the only one who make the clock rig.

:P heh yeah.. but how'd you get my 0.7 rig into 1.0.-ohhhh.. my rig is only items! only rigs using blocks mess up! :D well give me a clock and call me david, I'm happy my rig didnt mes up! :D

Edited by Skjold

• Avoid too much flatgrass being shown in the distance. Try loading more schematics to generate immersion.
  • Don't use Microsoft Video 1 as a rendering codec. It has horrible quality. Use a Lossless one like Lagarith.
  • There were some weird graphical glitches during the video. Update your graphics card and they should be ironed out.

That's pretty much it. This was short and nice to watch. Do make more for us to watch.

Thanks for your tips  ;)

I will make more for you guys  :P

:P heh yeah.. but how'd you get my 0.7 rig into 1.0.-ohhhh.. my rig is only items! only rigs using blocks mess up! :D well give me a clock and call me david, I'm happy my rig didnt mes up! :D

Well ... I just click "Import an asset" in mine imator 1.0.0 import your rig....

Then its work  xD

Or you can try that too

Edited by JauneArc

I am the graphic designer of TheAmazingBox, I am looking for some good advice for helping us to improve the video, I look forward to seeing some good advice. Thank you

Edited by CarlSCH

Have any tutorial about the export and encode, I just a newbie in making animation, thx you bro

I don't. It should be pretty straightforward. When exporting, choose save (advanced) and select the codec you want to use

Thx for your reply, I have tried to export with Lagarith, But after export, the video can't open with any player or software. Have any way to solve it???

Thx for your reply, I have tried to export with Lagarith, But after export, the video can't open with any player or software. Have any way to solve it???

Lagarith has this issue when it comes to playback. You can always load it in Handbrake and re-build the file in a smaller size (albeit some quality is lost)

Then it should be able to be open in video players and video editors.

Lagarith has this issue when it comes to playback. You can always load it in Handbrake and re-build the file in a smaller size (albeit some quality is lost)

Then it should be able to be open in video players and video editors.

I have tried to use Handbroke to open the file which was exported with Lagarith, I really don't know how to use it, So exported a video with Intel IYUV codec, it also good but the file have a little bit bigger....

I have tried to use Handbroke to open the file which was exported with Lagarith, I really don't know how to use it, So exported a video with Intel IYUV codec, it also good but the file have a little bit bigger....

Try exporting as the H.264 (x264) codec. It compresses it nicely without much quality loss.