MineCraft Animation - Rufus Creepypasta

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'M NOT THE ONLY KING WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT!? >.<*/)

true i'm making a funny animation.

so finished the funny! animation:http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ci0pl2ua67pc37q/ender+vs+applesbrony.avi

i dont have a youtube   o.O

Edited by EnderSculptor

true i'm making a funny animation.

so finished the funny! animation:http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ci0pl2ua67pc37q/ender+vs+applesbrony.avi

i dont have a youtube   o.O

thats not even his skin...btw, as he said, DEMONIC BOUNTY HUNTER...

I'M NOT THE ONLY KING WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT!? >.<*/)

I thought you left.

i just loved that animation, apples! 1+ for you!

:+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:

And...

Couldn't help but get involved :P

xNGhMjb.png

This^^^^

I love this topic! i almost died of laughter! Andy had the worst comebacks ever! i just love everything about it!

WOOOOOO IM OUT PEACE

Great animation, like the detail, but the fight... yeah... I think you won x.D but seriously.. this is just getting out of hand, like a lot of people said. He wants + rep badly to replace the - rep... look at all of his recent topics. He asks us to smack the +1 button...

Either way, this was just entertaining.. kinda.. :+1:

He said he wouldn't go back to this topic.. and he did.

Edited by popgirl8

For a start you don't seem like your giving yourself a helping hand here for a start rufus has the strength of the blue flame "2nd most power thing" The blue flame wasn't going to be used for the anime it self since rufus is already over powered. And giving honest opinion don't get me started that wasn't honest if your honest you say it in a more respective form. and saying wither skele have wither noises you do know anyone could of done what i just did added random sounds to certain mobs.

and like i said endermen are weak no matter how many they are even tho they have a dragon that does nothing besides smacking into you like it is brain damaged

Rufus is a Demonic (let me spell it out for you)  DE-MON-IC   BO-UNT-Y    HU-NT-ER... bounty hunters don't care less about the consequences they just hunt for the fun of it. or to collect there bounty (money)

And i don't see a chance endermen would win. there BLINK (short teleport) even tho rufus can do the same thing.

PICTURE TIME (RUFUS WITH BLUE FLAME)

lupus.jpg

I'm just imagining him falling down yelling that his lip is caught on the chain... No offense.

For a start you don't seem like your giving yourself a helping hand here for a start rufus has the strength of the blue flame "2nd most power thing" The blue flame wasn't going to be used for the anime it self since rufus is already over powered. And giving honest opinion don't get me started that wasn't honest if your honest you say it in a more respective form. and saying wither skele have wither noises you do know anyone could of done what i just did added random sounds to certain mobs.

and like i said endermen are weak no matter how many they are even tho they have a dragon that does nothing besides smacking into you like it is brain damaged

Rufus is a Demonic (let me spell it out for you)  DE-MON-IC   BO-UNT-Y    HU-NT-ER... bounty hunters don't care less about the consequences they just hunt for the fun of it. or to collect there bounty (money)

And i don't see a chance endermen would win. there BLINK (short teleport) even tho rufus can do the same thing.

PICTURE TIME (RUFUS WITH BLUE FLAME)

lupus.jpg

Is it wrong for this pic to remind me of Kingdom hearts?

Also Rufus's head can phase through stone. X D

But still Epic animation.

It made me think he could be a titan shifter and made me want to modify the Rufus skin to make a Titan form and AHHHGGGG (insanity)

Is it wrong for this pic to remind me of Kingdom hearts?

Also Rufus's head can phase through stone. X D

But still Epic animation.

It made me think he could be a titan shifter and made me want to modify the Rufus skin to make a Titan form and AHHHGGGG (insanity)

I'll just leave this here.

8xiBg.gif

Edited by Applesbrony

Really? I'm the person In it!

Oh and by the way apples,

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! < xD Really think you can kill me!? wow.

I'm literally crying with laughter! <='D.....Anyways,

GO, MY ENDERMEN! GET APPLES FOR MAKING NO SENSE!!! anyways, Ima get something to eat. have fun with them endermen!

WAIT! ONE more thing. just because you kill me, that doesn't mean i can't respawn! AND JUST YOU BEWARE. BECAUSE, YOU MADE ME RESPAWN, AND NOW I'M MAD. I RALLY UP MY ARMY AND WE GO TO DO WHAT YOU ONCE DID TO ME!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! > xD

... Im getting hungry

oh, and btw, I was thinking of making a cool picture for you, but I guess you don't want it.

No offense,but literally. These role play things about how you captured the end,and how other people are saying they took back the end or whatever the crap you guys are talking about is getting really old,annoying,and just stupid.

No offense,but literally. These role play things about how you captured the end,and how other people are saying they took back the end or whatever the crap you guys are talking about is getting really old,annoying,and just stupid.

i think u bumped a topic

Says the Immature brony who keeps bringing this up. =P You know what? I'm not even gonna look at this post anymore. We all know I won and that's it.

So if you keep posting your lies, well, too bad. I'm not ever gonna look at this post ever again. And it's all your fault for making this animation in the first place. Bye.

I don't get why so many :-1:s.

btw, FLAME WAARS\!

You said your the king of undead not endermen -_- and besides, apples, you are the most imature person i have ever heard of. I don't play in a sand box. i dont even have one. and like i said. im training my endermen and i told them if tney are in trouble use chemical x and eat the person they are attacking. In that case YOU

stop being so babyish. lets just end this junk that you started. no one won. cause minecraft players respawn.

And thus, THE ENDERPUFF GIRLS WERE BORN! Using their ultra-secret powers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of EVIL!

And thus, THE ENDERPUFF GIRLS WERE BORN! Using their ultra-secret powers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of EVIL!

That made my day xD! I'm making an animation about Mr.EndyLord getting his @$$ handed to him.