MineCraft Animation - Rufus Creepypasta

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

WOAH! Nice job mate! +1.

Really? I'm the person In it!

YOUR IN THIS BECAUSE YOUR ANNOYING AND I'LL HAUNT YOU

Oh and by the way apples,

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <xD Really think you can kill me!? wow.

I'm literally crying with laughter! <='D.....Anyways,

GO, MY ENDERMEN! GET APPLES FOR MAKING NO SENSE!!! anyways, Ima get something to eat. have fun with them endermen!

WAIT! ONE more thing. just because you kill me, that doesn't mean i can't respawn! AND JUST YOU BEWARE. BECAUSE, YOU MADE ME RESPAWN, AND NOW I'M MAD. I RALLY UP MY ARMY AND WE GO TO DO WHAT YOU ONCE DID TO ME!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! >xD

... Im getting hungry

oh, and btw, I was thinking of making a cool picture for you, but I guess you don't want it.

Edited by AndyIsAwesome

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <xD Really think you can kill me!? wow.

GO, MY ENDERMEN! GET APPLES FOR MAKING NO SENSE!!! anyways, Ima get something to eat. have fun with them endermen!

WAIT! ONE more thing. just because you kill me, that doesn't mean i can't respawn! AND JUST YOU BEWARE. BECAUSE, YOU MADE ME RESPAWN, AND NOW I'M MAD. I RALLY UP MY ARMY AND WE GO TO DO WHAT YOU ONCE DID TO ME!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! >xD

... Im getting hungry

oh, and btw, I was thinking of making a cool picture for you, but I guess you don't want it.

1. You have to have an army to do your dirty work

2.you wouldn't able to do anything anyway (Research rufus you will understand his true power)

3.Go and get your dam food i think i will too some applecrunch cereal

Here you go some research: http://grandchase.wikia.com/wiki/Rufus

and another thing ENDERMEN DON'T TELEPORT IT IS CALLED BLINKING. EVEN RUFUS DOES IT AND THEY ARE WEAK IN THE GAME I ALWAYS LOOK AT THERE FEET TO KILL THEM AND THEY ALWAYS LOOSE

Edited by Applesbrony

It doesn't say anything about his "strength". Besides, I'm training all my Endermen. We aren't even in The End anymore! Well, we are. But a different location in The End. A location so far away from the original, when you spawn, you fall to your death. And besides, 1: It was you're animation. You just made yourself win so don't go calling AndyMan, Master of fire and king of Endermen, weak. and 2: Why did you make this in the first place? the last animation I just gave my honest opinion. No harm in sharing a opinion, is there? So I hope you know what you did... <_<

It doesn't say anything about his "strength". Besides, I'm training all my Endermen. We aren't even in The End anymore! Well, we are. But a different location in The End. A location so far away from the original, when you spawn, you fall to your death. And besides, 1: It was you're animation. You just made yourself win so don't go calling AndyMan, Master of fire and king of Endermen, weak. and 2: Why did you make this in the first place? the last animation I just gave my honest opinion. No harm in sharing a opinion, is there? So I hope you know what you did... <_<

For a start you don't seem like your giving yourself a helping hand here for a start rufus has the strength of the blue flame "2nd most power thing" The blue flame wasn't going to be used for the anime it self since rufus is already over powered. And giving honest opinion don't get me started that wasn't honest if your honest you say it in a more respective form. and saying wither skele have wither noises you do know anyone could of done what i just did added random sounds to certain mobs.

and like i said endermen are weak no matter how many they are even tho they have a dragon that does nothing besides smacking into you like it is brain damaged

Rufus is a Demonic (let me spell it out for you)  DE-MON-IC   BO-UNT-Y    HU-NT-ER... bounty hunters don't care less about the consequences they just hunt for the fun of it. or to collect there bounty (money)

And i don't see a chance endermen would win. there BLINK (short teleport) even tho rufus can do the same thing.

PICTURE TIME (RUFUS WITH BLUE FLAME)

lupus.jpg

Man, you just don't give up. Either do I though. I just think this whole thing is imature because just because I pointed out a couple of things in the last animation that doesn't mean you're brain has to go bonkers and make an animation of you killing me! And i know how to spell demonic bounty hunter. Let's just end this now because this is getting stupid. And after all, anything is possible.

Edited by AndyIsAwesome

Man, you just don't give up. Either do I though. I just think this whole thing is imature because just because I pointed out a couple of things in the last animation that doesn't mean you're brain has to go bonkers and make an animation of you killing me! And i know how to spell demonic bounty hunter. Let's just end this now because this is getting stupid. And after all, anything is possible.

yea anything is possible. rufus killing lots of endermen and shading blood and guts everywhere. and i think i have stating my fact. now child run along and play in your sand box. and that animation aw sorry it did say creepypasta and they are things that haunt you.

ApplesBrony + Minecraft + Creepypasta = Best animation ever!!!!  :D

... Im getting hungry

Your not the king of the endermen, That would mean you are my leader and I follow no one. :P

You said your the king of undead not endermen -_- and besides, apples, you are the most imature person i have ever heard of. I don't play in a sand box. i dont even have one. and like i said. im training my endermen and i told them if tney are in trouble use chemical x and eat the person they are attacking. In that case YOU

stop being so babyish. lets just end this junk that you started. no one won. cause minecraft players respawn.

You said your the king of undead not endermen -_- and besides, apples, you are the most imature person i have ever heard of. I don't play in a sand box. i dont even have one. and like i said. im training my endermen and i told them if tney are in trouble use chemical x and eat the person they are attacking. In that case YOU

stop being so babyish. lets just end this junk that you started. no one won. cause minecraft players respawn.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL don't make me laugh acting like a baby your using your imagination that your training your endermen that is more childish. and i am not being immature i am stating a fact

Wait you said kind of the undead. Stahp it dude your making me laugh. Rufus is a demonic bounty hunter not the king of the undead. i think you should stop your arguing. 

I think If your to much of a child and moaning about it read the rules about the internet and soon ill close the video from the topic so you don't have to worry about me haunting

Edited by Applesbrony

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING THIS UP. and when i said king of undead i was talking to ghostmanryan. and by the way, do you really think im scared of you? is that really what your trying to prove? well, im not scared of you. so there be the end of it

Your still bringing it up. like a child would do. it is like begging for candy and the kid won't stop till he get's it so kid shut up and will you leave. Your life is wasting on this topic by typing. Life is like money spent is wisely but i can't cause some child is making fun of him self.

Says the Immature brony who keeps bringing this up. =P You know what? I'm not even gonna look at this post anymore. We all know I won and that's it.

So if you keep posting your lies, well, too bad. I'm not ever gonna look at this post ever again. And it's all your fault for making this animation in the first place. Bye.

Says the Immature brony who keeps bringing this up. =P You know what? I'm not even gonna look at this post anymore. We all know I won and that's it.

So if you keep posting your lies, well, too bad. I'm not ever gonna look at this post ever again. And it's all your fault for making this animation in the first place. Bye.

Fine that is even more immature and you can't face the truth. 

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS BRINGING THIS UP. and when i said king of undead i was talking to ghostmanryan. and by the way, do you really think im scared of you? is that really what your trying to prove? well, im not scared of you. so there be the end of it

You idiot I didn't say im the king of the undead it says "undead army" nowhere does it say I am the king of them -_- And plus I didn't say im the king of the enderman I said im an enderman. You really need to get out more.

Edited by Ghostmanryan