Where is Mine-imator for iOS?!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yes, I know it has been said HEAPS of times, but really, when does David actually plan to make Mine-imator for iOS?

Some of us can't access computers or have extremely low end computers (really, mum, all that money and you don't get a new computer?) so I think this could be helpful to a lot of us.

Dont even start this internet bullcrap he likes IOS

No flame wars after this post, but yeah, I only have iOS. I used to have an Android phone (which was fun while it lasted), now I've suddenly gone all iOS. Guess it has to do with school equipment and birthday gifts...

There are currently no plans to put Mine-imator on portable devices for numerous reasons.

Let me try and guess them...

1. You have no iOS decice to try it out.

2. Apple Store terms and conditions

3. Mine-imator was not built for iOS

4. Saving would be hard to implement.

5. You can't load rigs.

6. It would be impossible to use on iPhones.

7. It would take up way too much space on the device.

Now for the best reason:

8. You have no knowlege of coding for iOS

And the best reason of all:

9. Why would you buy an Apple device in the first place?

I don't think it can port to IOS.
Mineimator uses alot of DLLs which are a windows library.

Also phones(If you're talking about phones) have alot more 'security', file wise and folder wise aswell as less RAM then a computer has.
So, I'd assume david would have trouble with the phones 'permission' importing things aswell as creating folders, projects, saving and creating videos files

and also it uses an external application(The import.exe) which is not allowed as the 'app' would have to be standalone. (Breaking the IOS TOS if you're talking about a phone)
Which means it's be alot more limited.

Otherwise, if you're talking about mac IOS, only problem I see is the dlls.

I don't think it can port to IOS.

Mineimator uses alot of DLLs which are a windows library.

Also phones(If you're talking about phones) have alot more 'security', file wise and folder wise aswell as less RAM then a computer has.

So, I'd assume david would have trouble with the phones 'permission' importing things aswell as creating folders, projects, saving and creating videos files

and also it uses an external application(The import.exe) which is not allowed as the 'app' would have to be standalone. (Breaking the IOS TOS if you're talking about a phone)

Which means it's be alot more limited.

Otherwise, if you're talking about mac IOS, only problem I see is the dlls.

Idk about low quality. all i care about is animating on my tablet, then i will transfer the saves to cOMPUTA and render fixed. watch doges 2 confirmed.

The only way you'd get it is to sacrifice rigs, proper saving, no schematics, no customization, and 0.7 demo graphics with a lot of lag.

Simply put, it wouldn't work right. I don't know why you guys want it so bad. Just get a tablet that can stream from your computer. Does just about the same thing.

What about for GladOS? Please?

What about SteamOS?

jk dont kill meh

The only way you'd get it is to sacrifice rigs, proper saving, no schematics, no customization, and 0.7 demo graphics with a lot of lag.

Simply put, it wouldn't work right. I don't know why you guys want it so bad. Just get a tablet that can stream from your computer. Does just about the same thing.

There was only one way it was going to go down...

Tablets that stream from computers? *money flies out of pocket*