Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You do know all bones have iron. Seriously, thats why we eat spinach. to keep it

I love tortellonis with ricotta and spinach.

Also like the pizza with spinach, Spinach Alfredo c:

ONTOPIC: Wow, isn't it weird i haven't been with the "ENDURRR MANE HUMANE WIT ELEMNTAL POWERRZ, ALZ-O LOURDE OF TEH NEDDAR AND TEH END" stuff?

Not to be rude or anything, but he has no rib-cage. o_o

Nun-the-less, I've never actually seen anybody do this before. Finally something creative! +1 :D

Well, like I said on the topic, he has normal human bones as well. But he has a sphere of bones around the black hole so that the black hole doesn't suck in his insides xD Aslo, I though typing in o_o would result in this emotion:  o.O

Thanks! :D

Well, like I said on the topic, he has normal human bones as well. But he has a sphere of bones around the black hole so that the black hole doesn't suck in his insides xD Aslo, I though typing in o_o would result in this emotion:  o.O

I usually tend to forget some of the emoticons on the forums. Thanks for reminding me. :P