Mine-imator's UI revamp (with pictures!) + Movable interface!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This all looks very nice, and I endorse these changes ^_^

But, I highly doubt the program is going to come out in languages other than English. David is probably not going to bother with translations cause he is generally English-oriented, and really, if you found your way to Mine-imator you should probably know English to a point where a translation is not necessary.

But, I highly doubt the program is going to come out in languages other than English. The Glorious David is probably not going to bother with translations cause he is generally English-oriented, and really, if you found your way to Mine-imator you should probably know English to a point where a translation is not necessary.

Yeah, personally I don't have problems with English, but that could be useful for people who don't speak English. ;3

(And some people on the forums could help with the translations.)

Edited by Voxelizer

I do like the new bar, however agreeing with Frossa, until I'd say the program hits such a traffic of users where translation would be utterly worth it, English is fine. Community made translations could be a thing - then again, I'd say once it hits such a traffic of users.

A personal thing. I prefer the old undo/redo buttons than the new ones ^_^ Good job, +1.

I do like the new bar, however agreeing with The Amazing Frossa, until I'd say the program hits such a traffic of users where translation would be utterly worth it, English is fine. Community made translations could be a thing - then again, I'd say once it hits such a traffic of users.

A personal thing. I prefer the old undo/redo buttons than the new ones ^_^ Good job, +1.

i like the wrench settings better ..i dont know why i just think that gears are kinda.. overrated..? lel but everything else is pretty much perfectly voxelized ^^

Oh well, if David chooses this design, I can make him icons with a wrench and the old undo/redo buttons. :P

Yeah, personally I don't have problems with English, but that could be useful for people who don't speak English. ;3

(And some people on the forums could help with the translations.)

What I'm saying is, if you're on the part of the internet where you found Mine-imator, you should know English pretty well. And I suspect implementing translations will be a tedious task that David would not like to take up.

What I'm saying is, if you're on the part of the internet where you found Mine-imator, you should know English pretty well. And I suspect implementing translations will be a tedious task that The Glorious David would not like to take up.

We could get people of the community to make translations!~

Make the translations yes, but implement them into the program, no. The Glorious David is most likely not going to bother with translations.

Well, I was thinking of making multiple versions of Mine-imator with translated text instead of doing it using options, but you're right. If one's aware of Mine-imator's existence, that means he knows English well.

Well, I was thinking of making multiple versions of Mine-imator with translated text instead of doing it using options, but you're right. If one's aware of Mine-imator's existence, that means he knows English well.

Yup. I'm the best one at english in my class. The others would read like: Main-Imaytur xDDD