Female models

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Does Minecraft have any female models? No. Go to Blender or Maya or whatever if you want to have this, stick with Mine-imator if you want your animations to be true to the game they're portraying.

I agree with Zilten. What about the Pyroland baby ad ballonicorn? They're not from Minecraft. Not trying to be an A**, just saying.

Mine-imator has a parent feature, y'know. Just lock two blocks/items/schematics to Steve's chest and change his skin. I'm not adding anything that doesn't exist in Minecraft, which is why the Balloonicorn and Pyroland baby is going in the next update. They were mainly there as an ode to the launch of Mine-imator way back in August 2012.

Mine-imator has a parent feature, y'know. Just lock two blocks/items/schematics to Steve's chest and change his skin. I'm not adding anything that doesn't exist in Minecraft, which is why the Balloonicorn and Pyroland baby is going in the next update. They were mainly there as an ode to the launch of Mine-imator way back in August 2012.

whowhohwoa dont remove the pyroland baby the possibilities with it are endless!!

ik that, but still, rape can go, GOOD thinking :)

idk about that, but if it gets added, soon bad people will make the males rape with the females

I really hope you don't grow up with that lifestyle....

Seriously, where on earth did you come up with that? ._.

With the update seeming to stick more to Minecraft, anything default makes sense to stick as close to the game possible and its defaults. Hence where the Model Creator comes in. One day for more effects, things like the particle editor (fireworks <- a default sort of particle effect) and other non Minecraft effects such as explosions.

*clears throat*

You know, everyone can just make a backup of all the things that aren't going to be in 0.7, and just add them later.

Either that, or it won't work like that.

Edited by MarioMineZ