The Mine-imator 'Community build'

hey @Nimi i noticed that once i updated minecraft to the new launcher that i couldn't import anything from new worlds so i would enjoy if you fixed that, have a very nice day(i noticed that because i tried making a make a splash with a house i made but i noticed that when my building world not show up in the import program part) and also go make cool features today.

-snip-

see this is what i mean

David's World importer looks in the worlds folder in the Minecraft directory for worlds. Put your world in the folder(maybe open it up in MC and close out of it.) and look in the world importer again.

David's World importer looks in the worlds folder in the Minecraft directory for worlds. Put your world in the folder(maybe open it up in MC and close out of it.) and look in the world importer again.

you mean the "saves" folder, but i need to find where the new launcher(for minecraft) is saving to in order to do that, and theres another thing im confused about why would my minecraft save my worlds to another folder

How would I be able to crack the file open aka see the images of the program? I would want to see the code if you don't want to say that is understandable

It's because I would like to add my own ideas into the program and try creating new things I know Your thinking no but If you want you can

Thank you for reading And Thank you for such an amazing program update 

BYE ;)

:diamond: + :logo: = Mine Imator Community Build

How would I be able to crack the file open aka see the images of the program? I would want to see the code if you don't want to say that is understandable

It's because I would like to add my own ideas into the program and try creating new things I know Your thinking no but If you want you can

BYE ;)

:diamond: + :logo: = Mine Imator Community Build

All this wording is no necessary, the open code of the original MI 1.0.6 is in the download page of the original MI, search it there, but if you want all the features of MI:CE, don't worry, Nimi won't hesitate to give an open code, I think.

All this wording is no necessary, the open code of the original MI 1.0.6 is in the download page of the original MI, search it there, but if you want all the features of MI:CE, don't worry, Nimi won't hesitate to give an open code, I think.

I hope lel and Thank you very VERY much!

:diamond: + You = Green Cap? (Don't Question How...)

I'm not really on board with the idea of releasing the Community Edition's source.

In the current version, or the next version?

Current, (I'd think either the bloom, or ... the bloom, xD Or how I don't lag at all in the Community Build and I do in Mine-imator 1.0.6...)

Would it be possible for you guys to make users have the ability to move different axis in characters (give them their own timeline slot)?

Example:

v Human

> Left leg

> Right Leg

v Body

>Head

> Left Arm

v Right Arm

X - axis

Y - axis

Z - axis

Bending

Edited by Ninja Dino

Would it be possible for you guys to make users have the ability to move different axis in characters (give them their own timeline slot)?

Example:

v Human

> Left leg

> Right Leg

v Body

>Head

> Left Arm

v Right Arm

X - axis

Y - axis

Z - axis

Bending

You can use folders for this

Currently Mine-imator thinks everything in the scene is physical. So when a glass block is infront of another block that should be blurred with DOF, it won't be blurred because MI thinks that the glass block is a solid block(Cube, stone, ect.), and there's no need to blur the block behind the glass block. So that's what's causing the effect to be ruined. I could try to make a workaround by adding a timeline editor option to tell whether the object is "Transparent" or "Physical" which will make anything that's "Transparent", invisble when MI goes to check it's 3D scene for a depth map(Used for SSAO, DOF, shader stuff.), so when it sees something with "Transparent" enabled, the DOF distance will go through it, and blurring objects on the other side of it. However, it would also blur the objects with "Transparent" enabled, regardless if the DOF range is touching it or not. If you wanted to make it work on big schematics, you'd have to seperate the transparent objects from the solid objects. (Which isn't too hard if you copy the schematic and edit the block sheets for both of them.)

TL;DR: I could try to fix it. Not guaranteed to work and look good though.

Edit: Nvm, the method I would put in would give a result similar to this. (Let's say the crystals above the diamond has "Transparent" enabled.)

38189-diamond.jpg

A somewhat unrelated question, is there a way of rendering the depth map with the animation movie (separate file, of course)?
I have been googling about this and can't find anything related, since not a lot of people use GM's 3D functionality, I have even seen the depth shader in the project, but I can't work out where to bind it.

Compositing particles without a depth map is extremely tricky, and I can't setup holdouts since there's a couple thousand small moving objects involved.
I also thought about generating the particles using a Python script into an Alembic file, but it wouldn't be possible to use particles with random colors.

Edited by Drop

A somewhat unrelated question, is there a way of rendering the depth map with the animation movie (separate file, of course)?
I have been googling about this and can't find anything related, since not a lot of people use GM's 3D functionality, I have even seen the depth shader in the project, but I can't work out where to bind it.

Compositing particles without a depth map is extremely tricky, and I can't setup holdouts since there's a couple thousand small moving objects involved.
I also thought about generating the particles using a Python script into an Alembic file, but it wouldn't be possible to use particles with random colors.

Mine-imator's depth map is not like other depth maps where it's black and white. Since I'm too lazy to set up something in MI to show it, this image shows what it kind of looks like.(In terms of the colors and the pattern.)

c4qaq.png

All shaders in Mine-imator that require depth, unpack the image and get the depth value.

Edited by Nimi