Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

More features:

• More Special Blocks
  • Text
  • Backround editor
  • Instances removed
  • New project section with Tempo, Renaming, Author and Description
  • Renders exactly how fast the render is
  • and New icons

@Gooberb why should he put that in? This thread is about new features that haven't been released but are in the Version The Glorious David is programming right now, this thread isn't a changelog!

Oops, I forgot..........

Hi there! I use MI 1.0.0 Demo 3 and EVERY TIME I try to load schematics, Mine-imator prints the buffer error. Here's the screenshot:rHZpi5ZztM8.jpg

Errm, how to fix it?

Thanks for advance,

KennyCentral

This isn't the place to post errors. Post them here instead: 

;)

On "What could this mean?", I think this is what it means

I think it is some kind of source code for a easy way to rendering out/making videos. David is probably going to use it in the future so we can export videos better then we can now. But sadly as he says, there is no sound support but it will try to sneak some sound code in there so we can have sounds in Mine-Imator. Goodbye video editing softwares. 

But it is just a theory. 

On "What could this mean?", I think this is what it means

I think it is some kind of source code for a easy way to rendering out/making videos. The Glorious David is probably going to use it in the future so we can export videos better then we can now. But sadly as he says, there is no sound support but it will try to sneak some sound code in there so we can have sounds in Mine-Imator. Goodbye video editing softwares. 

But it is just a theory. 

a game theory!

photo.jpg

hhehe.. i don't think demo 4 will be ...demo 4.. i think that it'll be the final version.. after all if it wasn't.. it would have been released ages ago

Next demo is Demo 3 episode 2. Then Demo 3 episode 2.1, then Demo 3 episode 2.1 Demo 2. Then release.