Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey I have the DEMO 6 Prototype. 

One thing for sure that the Sphere error is fixed there. I know because I've tried it.

One more thing here's the undo and redo button you animators always wanted. Here's my proof:

dadaf.png

i still want to know where this was found 

I doubt you don't want to use the DEMO 6 because if your reading its called as "Prototype" So if you tried to create a animation using DEMO 6 get your hopes high because error is going to raid you. So no biggi...

I just print screen it to show you that the redo and undo button is already placed. There are many new features but you will have to wait.

Sincerely

JoeNaks

If your wondering how did I get the DEMO 6 is because Frossa hand me one to render something that DEMO 5 couldn't handle, the sphere error. 

b26009bc50.png

Now I would love it if JoeNaks doesn't leak any info, because this is planned to release January, or valve time if David needs to add more stuff.

No worries I leaked a feature that seems to be everyone is expecting, The Undo and Redo feature. Well I ain't telling all the new features because that would rot the surprise David has in stored for us.

So no biggi...

Edited by JoeNaks

I doubt you don't want to use the DEMO 6 because if your reading its called as "Prototype" So if you tried to create a animation using DEMO 6 get your hopes high because error is going to raid you. So no biggi...

I just print screen it to show you that the redo and undo button is already placed. There are many new features but you will have to wait.

Sincerely

JoeNaks

If your wondering how did I get the DEMO 6 is because Frossa hand me one to render something that DEMO 5 couldn't handle, the sphere error. 

No worries I leaked a feature that seems to be everyone is expecting, The Undo and Redo feature. Well I ain't telling all the new features because that would rot the surprise David has in stored for us.

So no biggi...

well no, david has already said that he is adding redo and undo in the next update

So technically I didn't leaked any updates so I'm clean.

Well then why post it..

Just to brag about having something only few people have lol?

I'd hate to assume that but it just the impression i got from when the very first thing you said on the post was:

Hey I have the DEMO 6 Prototype.

Edited by Emunator

Well then why post it..

Just to brag about having something only few people have lol?

I'd hate to assume that but it just the impression i got from when the very first thing you said on the post was:

I just want to tell everyone that it is coming. That DEMO 6 is not like Half-life 3, think of it as a teaser. I post this because I don't want to brag it that I have a superior DEMO than all of you, I post it so that I rise everyone in the forum that DEMO 6 is near and I wanted to revive the discussion on this old thread 

Sooo... No biggi...

Edited by JoeNaks

I just want to tell everyone that it is coming. That DEMO 6 is not like Half-life 3, think of it as a teaser. I post this because I don't want to brag it that I have a superior DEMO than all of you, I post it so that I rise everyone in the forum that DEMO 6 is near and I wanted to revive the discussion on this old thread 

Sooo... No biggi...

No point in bragging about something that everyone will have in the near future. And why do you need to brag on this topic. 

And I also agree with Emu. 

wut V

And that is why, I think you're trying to show off. -_-

It isn't superior. He's got an incomplete version which has bugs according to what he says. I'd take an outdated working version over a newer dated buggy one.

Wait until it's released fully, then we'll move forward.

Can Anyone contact the owner of Mine Imator and tell him to update the old standalone version of mine imator? The new one makes me lag and it has a bunch of bugs.

Well it would lag since it has shadows, dof, AA and stuff And it is a Demo so it will be buggy

And this is the update to the old version, a early access I guess

• We could be getting Ambient Occlusion (Not confirmed, but possible) Credit: Minecheesecraft and the link he sent.

acf217657f7402f70d6bd6ccd678dd49.png

Have any information about future 1.0.0 demos? Please PM me the details, a long with an image or topic/post link. You will be credited if necessary, PLEASE don't ask for credit.

that would benefit animations so much, i just hate it that if you're filming inside a building with no light, it just looks like 0.7.

So, since this is rather popular topic, here is a round up of what people are just begging to be added.

-Bending on other axis's

-mp4 support

-Better rendering 

-Sound support ( I agree 100%)

- Too many other things.

This topic is about Confirmed features, not suggestions