We remember that day ( BROLAND )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

we remember that day....

Pewds played Minecraft for 6 months prior due to this day but it gained a large popularity to Minecraft it gained over 100 million players to install or return to the old days.

and now Pewds stopped playing Minecraft at the Day, December 09, 2019

we must bring him back, to beat Gay Game Fortnite.

Spoiler

uFnTHfo.jpg

Edited by IronDefender25

3 hours ago, IronDefender25 said:

... it gained a large popularity to Minecraft it gained over 100 million players to install or return to the old days. ...

Ah, yes. Because of course PewDiePie single-handedly revived the best-selling game of all time. /s

The game's popularity has never died, and PewDiePie certainly didn't attract that many people to the game when he played it; just because he has over 100,000,000 Subscribers, doesn't mean every single one was instantly inclined to buy and/or play the game. Heck, a good amount of his Subscribers likely aren't even real due to the whole "PewDiePie VS TSeries" debacle that happened.

3 hours ago, IronDefender25 said:

... to beat Gay Game Fortnite.

Fortnite has been pretty irrelevant for a while now, to be honest; I haven't seen nearly as many videos about it nowadays. Either that or I'm just getting better at ignoring them lol

Also, Minecraft is the best-selling game of all time. It has always beaten Fortnite, and will continue to do so.

19 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Also, Minecraft is the best-selling game of all time. It has always beaten Fortnite, and will continue to do so.

It is true my man Minecraft is still the best game ever.

But Fortnite was still trashiest gay game ever exisited