A traitor's end

2 minutes ago, Fray said:

Yeah you don’t have to listen but no one will get better if you don’t tell them WHY

This entire conversation is pissing me off.

i mean. its kind of common sense. its like the same thing for criticism, i can say its bad. i dont NEED to say everything he needs to fix. im not here to carry someone through an experience. i feel like bringing up that its spam is good enough for someone to realize that they shouldnt be spamming the topics.

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

i mean. its kind of common sense. its like the same thing for criticism, i can say its bad. i dont NEED to say everything he needs to fix. im not here to carry someone through an experience. i feel like bringing up that its spam is good enough for someone to realize that they shouldnt be spamming the topics.

Well I feel like being rude is a great way to hurt the community. But, you don't have to care because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

2 minutes ago, TheJeweledWolf said:

Well I feel like being rude is a great way to hurt the community. But, you don't have to care because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

being rude? lmao im not being rude. snowflakes are the reason why this community sucks. if anything, the more rude people in this community are helping it out since these 12 year olds dont understand criticism.

Edited by KaryuGraphics

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

being rude? lmao im not being rude. snowflakes are the reason why this community sucks. if anything the more rude people in this community are helping it out. since these 12 year olds dont understand criticism.

Dude that hurts. Yeah sure new people don’t understanding criticism but they won’t until SOMEONE helps them... there are more than one reason why this community sucks. That’s all I’m going to say. Downvote if you want but it doesn’t affect me.

it does not bother me that they fight, it is obvious that there will always be a fight, it bothers me that they do it on this topic, there is no reason to fight for ideals, or experience or the rules, he just made a comment, I do not care anymore whoever wins or loses, finish this, do not get carried away by the provocation

1 minute ago, MiaDrinksTea said:

So you were criticising me for giving you downvotes but then downvoted me?

whats wrong with me downvoting? i said nothing about not downvoting people. you on the other hand, said "Maybe we could all just stop giving each other down votes and just agree to stop arguing??" and then proceeded to downvote me 2 times.