Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Most days.... I forget the old days... But that's because the days

go by.

And_the_days_go_by.png

Credit to @Ghatos for the LD cars.

you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack, and you may find yourself in another part of the world, and you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
and you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you might just ask yourself: "well, how did i get here?"

4 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack, and you may find yourself in another part of the world, and you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
and you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you might just ask yourself: "well, how did i get here?"

Omg.... if that’s a song..

i litterly just heard it on a show I watching a couple hours ago

Me and my coincidences