Speedart with multiple skins

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay... I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to go all out with this criticism. You need a good structure to keep going in the beginning, so here we go.

I'm going to help you out with the program interface itself while I give you criticism on the actual wallpaper, too.

1. You need to make your work camera bigger. To do that, drag the edges of the surrounding tabs in. It will give you a bigger workspace.

2. In the top right of the work camera, you don't have lighting or particles enabled. You should have every box enabled except the last two.

3. Before you make your scene, you always have to find where the camera is going to go. Never make the scene before putting in the camera.

4. Why this music... It's an inappropriate song and it makes us think that you think you're good, when in reality, you need lots of improvement.

5.  The posing of the characters is very weak. Try messing around with posing and get an understanding of what looks good and what doesn't.

6.  Always have the camera view enabled. You might say it takes up a lot of the work camera, but if you enlarge the work camera space, you won't have a problem. One thing you might not know is that you can drag around the edges of the camera view so you can enlarge it and shrink it.

7. The lighting is very plain. It has no color and it's just inside the camera. You could have used a spotlight with a high range in the sky for more dynamic sunlight.

8. Is it supposed to look like the guy is taking a selfie? Because you can see the edge of his hand, and it ruins the effect.

9. Never use the default schematics.

That's about it. I can tell you, if you listen to criticism and see examples from the community, your wallpapers will increase in quality dramatically. My wallpapers were horrible until I joined this awesome community. They gave me tips and criticism, and I learned what I did wrong. You'll get better over time, and I hope to see more wallpapers from you in the future!