On 26/03/2018 at 1:01 AM, Nimi said:

Easy modeling and texturing tools, as well as full support for Mine-imator's animation features – like wind or bending – allow anyone to create anything they want, without hassle.

Yeah, i totally don't have problems with this modeling software!

This is a good program and I've made a few models for something I'm working on. not the most perfect program. The "scale" option is pretty much "size" but I mean it helps in some situations on scaling. Overall, the beta released on 4/17/18 I give an 8/10. Good job developers!!

Just now, EnderMagic1 said:

Is this program still compatible with mine-imator rigs? Just want to make sure before I download it

Modelbench isn't for working with Mine-imator rigs, it's only for working with Mine-imator models.

Just now, Nimi said:

Modelbench isn't for working with Mine-imator rigs, it's only for working with Mine-imator models.

I guess I have to pass the download. I have so many rigs that I use every time and if it doesn't work 😕 

Help, I just made a dolphin rig in mine imator and just finished it today, but the Problem is I can’t save the model unless I add a “unique name” into one of my objects but how am I suppose to know how?! I check all the boxes and fixed the problem but it still won’t let me save! Wary is this even a feature?! Pls help I can’t remove it 

1 minute ago, PikaGamerPro said:

Help, I just made a dolphin rig in mine imator and just finished it today, but the Problem is I can’t save the model unless I add a “unique name” into one of my objects but how am I suppose to know how?! I check all the boxes and fixed the problem but it still won’t let me save! Wary is this even a feature?! Pls help I can’t remove it 

That's a bug that'll be fixed in the next update. It's also part of Modelbench because it's required for Mine-imator models to have all of their parts to have unique names for model swapping in Mine-imator.(Mine-imator will reject loading models that have parts with identical names.)

38 minutes ago, Nimi said:

That's a bug that'll be fixed in the next update. It's also part of Modelbench because it's required for Mine-imator models to have all of their parts to have unique names for model swapping in Mine-imator.(Mine-imator will reject loading models that have parts with identical names.)

So what can I do other than letting go of my unsaved project? 

Just now, PikaGamerPro said:

So what can I do other than letting go of my unsaved project? 

All you can do is undo enough times to find any moments where you deleted parts that could have potential duplicate names as parts from the final result.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:01 AM, Nimi said:

Known/Fixed bugs

• Duplicate part names not being checked correctly and not being able to save. (Fixed in Beta 0.4)

I am still having problems with this bug.

Dropbox link to picture. Caption: "All parts have unique names, but I am still unable to save!" https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxply8dh6qjlbuy/parts have unique names.PNG

Edited by MINEWORLDMARIO
replaced code with link