movement, advanced animation mode

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am not sure if anyone reads suggestions anymore but I do believe Mineimator will benefit off of planar movement and advanced animation 

Planar movement pretty much means like on 3Ds max there is a square in the middle of two directions, an example would be.. xy so you would be able to drag the model on that plane freely.

Or the other idea in mind is to be able to have the directions snap to the models rotation. Example would be where if you turn a model 60 degrees to the left the translation will follow will follow.

These could be useful for animations that don't have the model going straight all the time in the manner of what the software believes is straight

Now for advanced animation mode. Okay so it can be pretty hard to execute a certain move when you have all directions and translations stored into one point. I believe that if people wish to get a bit more complex they would be able to turn advanced animation on in the settings tab and have xyz in rotation, and direction be separate points on the timeline. Although to keep it simple the program should create a point on all directions and rotation  for each edit you make in order to keep the whole animation from screwing up.

This can also help a lot when it comes to camera movement due to example on where you want the camera to be moving in a straight line with a translation of linear on x while it eases in and out looking from side to side on rotation x

There is a chance these are all terrible ideas as well, just I felt like I should try instead of knocking it to the side. xD 

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

If you want to get something added (and get declined) just tag @Nimi

Ugh, sooo much worrrrk... Eh I am aight with the small limitations we have. It's not like it can get any better when it comes to using block people :3

But thanks anyways mate!