March of the Templars [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

20 minutes ago, Catrina said:

Amazing wallpapershow did you do itpatiently.

Thank you! The song that plays during the speedart is what I listened to to motivate me to make the wallpaper. Music really helps motivate the scene!

3 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Thank you! The song that plays during the speedart is what I listened to to motivate me to make the wallpaper. Music really helps motivate the scene!

It's a good ideabut using computers for along time can affect your healthPlease payattention to your health.

9 minutes ago, Catrina said:

It's a good ideabut using computers for along time can affect your healthPlease payattention to your health.

I'm probably rotten to the core with the amount of time I've been sitting on my butt playing on the computer, but thank you for the heads up haha

Hey @SKIBBZ, got a question here. Do you ever plan to release some of the wallpaper-exclusive rigs you use for people to inspect? I'd really like to see this armor broken down so I can try and make my own rigs to a similar style. (Not like with realism in mind, but a 16-bit style with some detail in mind)

The closest I got to that style was this thing, and I think I need a better idea of how to construct my rigs.

10 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

Hey @SKIBBZ, got a question here. Do you ever plan to release some of the wallpaper-exclusive rigs you use for people to inspect? I'd really like to see this armor broken down so I can try and make my own rigs to a similar style. (Not like with realism in mind, but a 16-bit style with some detail in mind)

The closest I got to that style was this thing, and I think I need a better idea of how to construct my rigs.

I uploaded the rig here if you wanna take a closer look at how I do my rigs/models. If that's what you're implying.

On 1/8/2017 at 5:06 PM, Catrina said:

I use computer 9 hours a day. And 12 hours on Sunday. fite me m8

7 hours ago, Cube Productions said:

I use computer 9 hours a day. And 12 hours on Sunday. fite me m8

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

I use em 10 hours on school days (Using computers in school too) And 14 in the weekend. fite me m8

yes i am dead inside.

HA! when i wake up usually at 12:00 pm or so, i use the desktop pc, when everyone wakes up i go to my laptop until the nightime, when i go back to the desktop pc, i stay there until the sun goes out, i take a nap, wake up, 12:00, everything starts again.

(yeah, that's my schedule since i am in vacations, am probably dying, not for the use of pc but for the lack of real sleep)