Personal rig running test

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

OH MY!!  030

I love it when we get creative with our model proportions and assemble are own Characters from the ground up!!  ^w^

ggkx7SH.jpg

Oh my gosh, I love what you did with the eyes! Also, the amount of detail put into the pixels and voxels are incredible! Even the animation's fluidity and bounciness is lovely!  :o

@Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) @BloxTheRigger @Skjold Behold!!  :love:

Ah, I just noticed that there's a slight error in the right leg's Keyframing: it would seem there's a missing Rotation somewhere that makes the right foot rise with every third stride.  :sweat:

WE NEED MORE OF THIS.

Edited by Emaniplex

9 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Ah, I just noticed that there's a slight error in the right leg's Keyframing: it would seem there's a missing Rotation somewhere that makes the right foot rise with every third stride.  :sweat:

Yeah, I know, I actually did the looping by copy pasting, but before copy pasting the whole keyframe stuff, I probably must've wrongly pasted the rotation

The only original minecraft character body parts used in this rig is only the hands and legs, the others are all pure cubes

(Excluding the hair and goggle details, those are from items)

Edited by Akmal Zonia