PixlPit Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I was watching PewDiePie and I saw the "PewDiePie at the Movies" animation. Then I wanted to replicate it in Mine Imator, and I did!

I used the SKIBBZ SFR rig 1.0 (because the 2.0 isn't able to scale) so, credit to SKIBBZ / NIMI? 

You can use the [Y] on the eyes and rotate them to show emotion.

Here are some pictures to ease your mind to download...

Jump.png

DURP.png

SPARTA.png

So yeah... GET IT 100% off!

Download

(It's a Google Drive link because MediaFire has popups and I don't necessarily trust it)

Also reply with any bugs

41 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Very simple, but alright for a noob on the Forums!

Definition of Noob:

A person/player who doesn't learn from their mistakes, and makes mistakes most of the time because of that. Sometimes people think it means Newbie but that is incorrect.

*flies away*

ONTOPIC:

*same as Ninja Dino*

15 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Definition of Noob:

A person/player who doesn't learn from their mistakes, and makes mistakes most of the time because of that. Sometimes people think it means Newbie but that is incorrect.

*flies away*

The term noob in reality just means someone new to something. Nowadays it has just become an insult and you disgust me. :)

2 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

The term noob in reality just means someone new to something. Nowadays it has just become an insult and you disgust me. :)

nope, the term newbie means someone new to something, noob is a variation of the word wich means a newbie that doesn't learn