Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have been waiting for a version for mac for a super long time and I tried to use it for mac with wine but nothing worked... Using wine worked before but now it doesn't! All it keeps saying is that something went wrong opening the app the last time! I really need mine-imator for mac. Please make a mac version.

Also, sorry but there isn't any Mine-imator for Mac right now, or ever will be. The creator, David, has stopped working on Mine-imator and it's is 95% that no-one will be ever to port it to Mac successfully, because like what Nimi said MI uses files that runs on Windows only. Wine can't use it as well, because MI exports .png files for images, and .mov, .mp3, .wmv for videos. There is a way though. You might consider installing the Windows OS on Mac (yes, it's possible) and you'll be able to run Mine-imator on your Mac, though I'm not sure if a Mac's specs can handle all of that.