Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, AsunderGames said:

Nicely done! I'd no idea you were still animating Demmikins, (lol)

This was really well put together despite the cheesiness. xb

This was a team effort everyone on FSP put their hardest work into it, without them this wouldn't be as good as it is now! :D 

1 minute ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I see someone used the cheap vhs overlay I recommended in the vaporwave tutorial x)

Actually, it was a scratch-made preset in FInal Cut consisting of about 10 different FX. :3

7 minutes ago, AsunderGames said:

Nicely done! I'd no idea you were still animating Demmikins, (lol)

This was really well put together despite the cheesiness. xb

I'm not. :P This was an FSP project, I edited, direct, and composed the music. Someone else was going to upload it, but there were complications.

Just now, AsunderGames said:

How long has FTS been working on animations as a collaborative effort?

I'm watching Mine Wars now... you guys really have some quality work

About 5 or 6 months now, we'll be releasing animations more frequently now, thanks for the compliments.

These mouths were so much easier to rig compared to the ones from minewars but they look weirder to me. Thanks for all the kind words everyone,(Most of) FSP worked really hard to meet the deadline! Hope you all had a happy halloween!

Edited by CatOnCaffeine

11 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

(just saying because it looks identical to a scene from one of our animations, but whatever)

Nope, we were going for a specific style, everything in this is original, besides a couple rigs. TBH I never saw a video of yours like that. We hoped you enjoyed it tho! Happy Halloween 

Edited by zoocomicsx

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

I do not feel like I put enough effort into this as I should've. Some of my scenes are way too lacking...

maybe if we had more time and people it could've been better but its fine. You gotta take credit where its due, you basically did the whole thing yourself.

We really rushed this one, the deadline was hard to beat. We did it in under a month though!

Also, I really love the Scooby Doo thing.

Gotta love how Trevin says a line in my voice, too.

19 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I see someone used the cheap vhs overlay I recommended in the vaporwave tutorial x)

edit: Oh, i wonder where you got the idea for the intro from *cough* 

(just saying because it looks identical to a scene from one of our animations, but whatever)

edit edit: though overall the animation does look alright

edit edit edit: You should get a better thumbnail, its a bit... well... not thumbnail-y

We actually figured our stuff out before your stuff, dood. 

Also, I maded a different thumbnail, no idea what happened to it.

I made the intro as well. It took inspiration from cliche 80s stuff, not vaporwave.