Wallpavember | Daily Challenge

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

S7II5fw.png

Hey, Nicolasev here. And I'm going to present you the Wallpavember Daily Challenge.

4OvAv8n.png

Wallpavember is a challenge where you got to make a wallpaper per day during the month of november. You can choose the theme for everyday's wallpaper and can even make a theme for the whole 30 days. You can miss maximum 3 days, instead you get kicked from the project. Every wallpaper got to be post as a topic.

There's not really any rules excepted:

• 1 (or more) Wallpaper per day
  • ADD A SCENERY
  • Send the wallpaper's topic to me in PM
  • Use Mine-Imator
  • Starts the challenge the first of November
  • Don't miss more than 3 days or you get kicked from the project.

So yeah... Meh

If you sign in to be a challenger. You will be put in this list and will have to follow these rules. Or you will be banned after 3 days.

List of challengers:

Hai, it's me.

@ziyadkhalq

@Patrick

@4ward animations

@Mike

@Lumie

@x3j50

@KyodonZ

@BaconGhast

Oh and if you don't want to sign in but participate somehow, just give ideas !

Some inspiration in case you're in loss of ideas:

hacking

Forest Trip

Gaming w/ friends

If you got any questions, just ask them as a post, and I'll answer them and put them in this list

I don't get it...

So yeah, make one wallpaper per day during the month of november. You will have to use Mine-imator and to follow the rules

Entries so far:

Edited by Nicolasev

6 hours ago, Lumie said:

Can we decide ourselves what we want to make on the specific days or are the rules like in inktober where you need to follow a different theme each day?

Do whatever you want :D But I've put some ideas if you got trouble getting ideas.