Warhammer 40K Mk. V Dreadnought Rig

Juno
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Emaniplex said:

Him and @Batman4014 come from the same village hidden in the mountains that legend describes as a birthplace for artistic prodigies...

Now I want to see a Juno/Batman collab rig. AKA: the pinnacle of human achievement.

Like always, the amount of detail you put in what I am assuming to be a short time frame blows me away (Unless you work on a sliced scheduel, work on a rig one day of the week, continue the next week style), but obviously the animation skills do need a bit more work. Try using transitions (Sine would work great for the rotating machine gun in my opinion) and see how those turn out :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Caeden117 said:

Like always, the amount of detail you put in what I am assuming to be a short time frame blows me away (Unless you work on a sliced scheduel, work on a rig one day of the week, continue the next week style), but obviously the animation skills do need a bit more work. Try using transitions (Sine would work great for the rotating machine gun in my opinion) and see how those turn out :thumbsup:

Most of my rigs are completed within days. This took me one day. I'll have to look into transitions since I have no idea how to use them or that MI had them.