The TNT Collab (CLOSED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, GamersOnVideos said:

plz. will be easy youtube moneyz

Really Emerald. Easy YouTube money? You're a well moralized guy, you should know better. This guy just wants it to be done because he's impatient. You have to remember, just because we're done, doesn't mean that everyone else is. Maybe someone is working really hard on an entry. Maybe they got sidetracked or had to do work for something else. C'mon man. Think about it. 

I'm going to try to settle this. There are at least six people that I am confident are still working on their entries, but have gotten sidetracked. As for your "Youtube Moneyz", well, go to hell, YouTube isn't about money. YouTube is about enjoying making content for your viewers. It's about have fun doing it. And it is, overall, about the community. And that is the exact reason to keep it at the November 1st mark, no closer.

Just now, Jazz Scout said:

I'm going to try to settle this. There are at least six people that I am confident are still working on their entries, but have gotten sidetracked. As for your "Youtube Moneyz", well, go to hell, YouTube isn't about money. YouTube is about enjoying making content for your viewers. It's about have fun doing it. And it is, overall, about the community. And that is the exact reason to keep it at the November 1st mark, no closer.

Ok you've convinced me. Sorry @GamersOnVideos :(

3 minutes ago, creeprkillr11305 said:

What is this thing? :steve_csi:

It's a collab where you make an animation about TNT following the rules and post it on youtube or give the download link. People have already done this and when I get 30 of them I put them all together into one big collab.

Edited by Awesome Emerald