What Is Your Name ?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My name is smithy werbenjaeger menjensen and i was number 1 at life.

You try to cross with me and ill end you you little fish fillet, I have graduated 6 different junior scouts and have collected all badges.

And when you think its over, its not!

I have learned and studied karate, kungfu, and tae kwan doe since I was borned at will use the deadliest move I have made that even Hitler nor kim jong un would have done.

So remember child, I am watching you, and if you slip up I will find you, I will find your family, and your dog, and your aunts dog, even the corpes of your cold dead great great grand uncle susan, and I will dance on you, I will dance on top of your unconcious bodies till the day turtles fall from the sky and rule the planet which will make humanity extinct.

And I also kick grammar nazis in the arse. I also kick grammar hippies in the arse.

Be warn boy.

Pls be a meme, pls.

Edited by x3j50

On 3/8/2016 at 6:06 PM, Skjold said:

Skjold. What's yours?

marwan nice to meet you

On 6/8/2016 at 1:11 AM, CKGirl01 said:

"...hey you're such a pretty boy..."((come on I'm just having fun too))

Hide contents

lol

On 6/8/2016 at 5:09 AM, Deminu said:

GAMRPRO?!?!?!

its means Pro Gamer ok ?

On 6/8/2016 at 6:32 AM, Juno said:

I think the original intention was make a wallpaper explaining your Forum name or something

;)

On 6/8/2016 at 11:15 PM, Joelrat said:

Alexander Hamilton...

My name is...

Alexander Hamilton...

And there's a million things I haven't done...

But just you wait...

Just you wait.

ok i Am waiting

3 hours ago, x3j50 said:

My name is smithy werbenjaeger menjensen and i was number 1 at life.

You try to cross with me and ill end you you little fish fillet, I have graduated 6 different junior scouts and have collected all badges.

And when you think its over, its not!

I have learned and studied karate, kungfu, and tae kwan doe since I was borned at will use the deadliest move I have made that even Hitler nor kim jong un would have done.

So remember child, I am watching you, and if you slip up I will find you, I will find your family, and your dog, and your aunts dog, even the corpes of your cold dead great great grand uncle susan, and I will dance on you, I will dance on top of your unconcious bodies till the day turtles fall from the sky and rule the planet which will make humanity extinct.

And I also kick grammar nazis in the arse. I also kick grammar hippies in the arse.

Be warn boy.

Pls be a meme, pls.

What ?? I can Read That name hhh lol "smithy werbenjaeger menjensen"