Bedroom [wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NRd3fiP.jpg
I think I'm gonna type in this font. Okay, so I have been rigging a lot lately. If you haven't seen the rest of the house rig, one of my statuses has it. In that state, it's unfinished, but as of now, rooms are only yet to be decorated with furniture and custom-made rigs. :3

Anyways, bye.

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

This is really awesome man! +1

Just dont forget to add something to the left of the room bcuz it feels a bit empty.

1 minute ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

y is there light on the curtain 

Im guessing the curtain has a very thin layer

Edited by Beefray Rulan

3 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

y is there light on the curtain 

Curtains are usually transparent enough for light to appear on them and then shine through, but sometimes light only appears on them. It showed up because of a glitch with the elytra, but it ended up looking nice enough in my opinion, so I kept it.

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

4 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Curtains are usually transparent enough for light to appear on them and then shine through, but sometimes light only appears on them. It showed up because of a glitch with the elytra, but it ended up looking nice enough in my opinion, so I kept it.

i have a curtan in my room and it functions like a normal curtain...yah know... blocking light. and i will agree that some let light though, but not that much like the thing inst even there

1 hour ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

i have a curtan in my room and it functions like a normal curtain...yah know... blocking light. and i will agree that some let light though, but not that much like the thing inst even there

ur so toxic