Lost Island Episode 2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

First of all.

Add some music.

For example when he dropped a tear. That moment could be more sad if you added a sad song or anything calm.

-

Also think about the story before making a series.

The story looks extremly rushed.

The only thing i can tell is that they are going to hawaii becouse no school(i guess) , and the plane motor goes "nope" and they fall down.

For some random reason only the 3 brothers survives without getting hurt or anything.

-

You could also work on the movements.

The animation looked extremly rushed.

Some of the movements didnt really make sense.

Experiment a little bit and your good to go. :awesome:

Edited by Patrick

1 hour ago, zoocomicsx said:

My bro... why did you steal a scene from minewars? word for word mate? why are you being a spicy boi all of a sudden?

But MineWars was Horrible

what scene? i watched to the food part then stopped watching. 

Personally I would have suggested making a few more animations before going into a series now but you've started now..

Next episode i'd suggest on taking your time more.. it looks kind of rushed to me. Two weeks isn't awfully long... it depends on how much you animate each day I guess.

Finally, make your movements much more natural... The brothers just seem to slide towards each other at times. 

Oh yeh, sound effects would help the animation too.

7 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

"Your going to do great things when you grow up"

Edit: I'm not mad or anything just pointing that out :|

But he said: "He is going to do great things when he grows up".

And im pretty sure half of the worlds parents says that dang grammar

This reminds me back when this was my standard of a good animation, then MineWars happened

i know this is one of your first animations but you can improve a lot. You should add music and sound effects, plus the dialogue sounds like something no sane person would actually say out loud. Also don't steal scenes from MineWars m8, that will just devalue your series if you try to copy another one. Btw if your going to do a MineWars scene don't do it in flatlands, that hurt my soul. Id be flattered if you had the courtesy to add at least a generic house or something. You may have spent a week on it but that dosnt help your case here. when animating walk scenes don't make the characters slide and don't just bend the leg and call that walking. Watch some skibbz tuts on movement. Also since your a part of FSP you can get our help too

Edited by zoocomicsx