VENGEANCE II -Minecraft Fight Animtion

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pretty nice, for a first time... But, you seemed kind of confused as you animated this. Most of this animation is just a recreation of different actions that happen in Cade's Reality. I don't think I need to go into details, but most of you probably recognized all of the moves recreated from all of the Realitys combined.

I would say it's a smooth animation but seriously... Why is everyone copying Reality so badly?

I don't want to sound rude but this was a ripoff of Reality to a point of no originality. Even though the animation is very smooth, it had so much potential and it was great for a first animation; it was ruined by all the scenes being a Reality wannabe... sorry. :|

Edited by MineRocker Animations

2 hours ago, MineRocker Animations said:

I would say it's a smooth animation but seriously... Why is everyone copying Reality so badly?

I don't want to sound rude but this was a ripoff of Reality to a point of no originality. Even though the animation is very smooth, it had so much potential and it was great for a first animation; it was ruined by all the scenes being a Reality wannabe... sorry. :|

agreed

On 23 June 2016 at 8:48 PM, Tiedemies1 said:

i have a feeling that youre not new to animating, but new to the forums... is that right?

btw amazing job with the animation

I used mine imator for 4 months

And I used C4D for 7 months

On 23 June 2016 at 9:39 PM, RandomPr0file said:

Pretty nice, for a first time... But, you seemed kind of confused as you animated this. Most of this animation is just a recreation of different actions that happen in Cade's Reality. I don't think I need to go into details, but most of you probably recognized all of the moves recreated from all of the Realitys combined.

Thanksgiving 

Thanks

On 23 June 2016 at 8:26 PM, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

For someone new on the Forumz,That's pretty gud :D

Thanks