MGB Battle 1- Victory Summery vs GasCreeper/LIF - Minecraft fight animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

it has a litle, liiiiiiiitleeee backstory there, and i like it, also the effects are just amazing, the effort on this deserves recognition, very good animation dude, keep up the good work.

good luck.

1 hour ago, Lord-Y said:

aehuae Impressive, gave me a shiver up:I_approve:

1 hour ago, Mafa Animations said:

Impressive!

glad to know you 2 are impressed lol

1 hour ago, BBruce7815 said:

it has a litle, liiiiiiiitleeee backstory there, and i like it, also the effects are just amazing, the effort on this deserves recognition, very good animation dude, keep up the good work.

good luck.

thx. 

at  4:20 he is suppost to be sad...why? i dont get what the purpose of that was, he knew he was doing this for a reason. there wasn no reason to be sad about the thing you went into consciencely knowing that you where going to kill him T-T

lol 4:20

On 6/24/2016 at 2:07 PM, BlueYoshi73 said:

at  4:20 he is suppost to be sad...why? i dont get what the purpose of that was, he knew he was doing this for a reason. there wasn no reason to be sad about the thing you went into consciencely knowing that you where going to kill him T-T

lol 4:20

well, in this animation, the fight can be know as the argument within the friends, and the death symbolize the end of friendship, as death can be known as leaving, leaving from one's life, and never can be seen again. After all the arguments, after all the hurting and being hurt between them, the friendship was ended. After that, one of them may look back after he has clammed down, and he will regret that, thinking rather all the things happened was worth it, was that the only way out.

2uyr689.png

this is one of the pictures that I submitted for my mgb character info

Edited by victory summery

42 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

GOD! That's Creepy!

Won't call it rage,il call it satanic!

An extremely made person may do something horrible that normal people wouldn't have done

35 minutes ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Well made animation I must say, although I'm not a big fan of these overpowered OC battles. 

Thx.

1 hour ago, victory summery said:

well, in this animation, the fight can be know as the argument within the friends, and the death symbolize the end of friendship, as death can be known as leaving, leaving from one's life, and never can be seen again. After all the arguments, after all the hurting and being hurt between them, the friendship was ended. After that, one of them may look back after he has clammed down, and he will regret that, thinking rather all the things happened was worth it, was that the only way out.

2uyr689.png

this is one of the pictures that I submitted for my mgb character info

o

I didn't like the beginning sequence of text in the video. I kinda feel like it was trying to be like reality. In fact I think I saw one or two fighting moves from reality used in this like when the two characters charged at each other while jumping in the air. But besides that the animation is okay.   

On 6/27/2016 at 10:34 PM, Ninja Dino said:

I didn't like the beginning sequence of text in the video. I kinda feel like it was trying to be like reality. In fact I think I saw one or two fighting moves from reality used in this like when the two characters charged at each other while jumping in the air. But besides that the animation is okay.   

well thx I guess. The text wasn't mean to be like reality, i put it there because of a jerk betrayed my trust recently and waste my 2 years effort working for him, and ik he is still a sub of my channel, so the text in there is for him to read lol

1 hour ago, victory summery said:

well thx I guess. The text wasn't mean to be like reality, i put it there because of a jerk betrayed my trust recently and waste my 2 years effort working for him, and ik he is still a sub of my channel, so the text in there is for him to read lol

Oh, ok. I get it now.